RPGM - Completed - The Fiendish Tragedy of an Imprisoned and Impregnated Girl [Final] [Onichiku-ya!]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Coomer4571

even thought you might be a fan of these type of dark games, i won't recommend this one. the gameplay is just pick the right option multiple times and even if you do manage to escape, the endings are just sad for the sake of being sad and isn't worth it. another fact is that this game has performance issue to a lot of people...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

slowman

Jesus Christ this game made degenerates on F95 who play X-Games collectively want to go to church next Sunday, not only that the "gameplay" if you can call it that is going to sleep the next morning to get the same 4 scenes with small variations whether or not you are pregnant or not there's 4 bad endings with 2 being the same 2 having the same image with one having high Lana (i think that was her name) friendship and the other having high rapists moods and the other 2 endings being one where you escape on the carriage ride to you being sold and the other staying on said carriage ride both are bad endings.

the only saving grace is the CGs which are pretty damn good otherwise it just makes me feel bad which usually only happens after i masturbated.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MidnightVT

This game is absolutely awful... I wanted to give it a chance becuase I liked the art and the niche fetishes it claims to include but man playing this game is like being waterboarded with the same mundane boring scene over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. you just repeat the same steps over and over with virtually no change. eventually you get pregnant and have a kid and then repeat the same scene over and over and over yet again.

i'm sure if you have absolutely nothing better to do with your life and you repeated it over and over by the 200th time or so something new would happen and you could unlock the games other 3 or so scenes it mentions in the guide text... but I cannot be bothered to waste any more of my life.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

CJIAI3IIC

The size of the game is deceptive - 1.3 GB is a high-res gallery. The gameplay is boring and monotonous, literally nothing happens in the game, one room from which you can’t leave. I couldn't stand it for more than 30 minutes, closed it and deleted it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Onewhoquestions

This game is ASS. No seriously... even for the fetish it's trying to do it's just... garbage. IF you're into this just look at the high res CGs and save yourself the 9-12 hour grind seeing them in-game would demand.

I got curious how bad it was and it... was Bad... Not like, in the sense of the Rape was harsh but that the gameplay is ASS. Read a prompt, and select the same choice, over and over again...Rewarded with the same 5 CGs. This game is a grindfest so... If you're into this sort of thing... Just look at the "high-quality CGs" and be done with it. They're better than the ones in the actual game which are scuffed and not behind a 9-hour grind...
  6. 4.00 star(s)

malice12

Just a some notes from someone that actually played/endured this "man waiting for his turn" game and managed to get a few endings.

- gameplay is very boring and repetitive, play the game on mute and it won't even feel sad, and even if you play with sounds it won't feel sad after a few boring loops.

- if you are a fan of pregnancy and childbirth like me, then this is very underwhelming and i recommend just viewing the cg or getting some saves

- it's not as dark as some righteous zealots say it is, if you can read anything made/drawn by oyster or shiawase no katachi, or have played any ressentiment or e-made game then you can handle this very well

it's really painful for me to give this more than 2 stars even if i like pregnancy and childbirth since the gameplay is just so bad. But i'll give 4 stars coz i still like the art.

-Thanks for reading.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Maskmaker

This is a short game originally going to be dlc of the original Fiendish Violation Quest ~From Virginity to Impregnation Life~ . For fans of pregnancy and darker stuff its going to be your thing, however, it has no scat, dismemberment or graphic deaths (although they do happen, blood really isn't seen much)

I like this thing, but I don't recommend it to people who aren't properly desenstivized like I am.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Well... Gameplay is 2/10...
    This game is just dialogue clicker with some poor made pictures... at least You can see pictures without converting them back to PNG but well...

Pictures are nothing special, game as game is rly poor...
    I'm only giving 2 stars instead of 1 because of mental illness of creator... talking about scene with X-ray when girl is trying to give birth and being fucked... and X-Ray showing baby being hit in head half way outside... Well, not like it turned me on but at least it was something new... even if totaly fucked...

In my opinion not worth to even download...