• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Hey Sam, do you think you can get the female start with the next release? I'd love to play it thoroughly and give some feedback. And to support the project of course :)
Next release will be tomorrow. But my current plans for the femstart is a fairly expansive story that will take some time to develop and I honestly don't know when that will get done. And I can't bump it up in priority because it relies on other things being done first.

That being said, the femstart is one of the more heavier requested things that I add and it's a bit unfair for it to take so long to get added.

Something that could be done very quickly is a femstart that follows the same structure as the malestart (wake>meet sis>talk while getting clothes>tutorial>story intro) but with huge dialogue rewrites to reflect the fem start.

Since the art and code for that is already there, It will be very quick to do. So I guess it's just a case of if people are ok with this.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Something that could be done very quickly is a femstart that follows the same structure as the malestart (wake>meet sis>talk while getting clothes>tutorial>story intro) but with huge dialogue rewrites to reflect the fem start.

Since the art and code for that is already there, It will be very quick to do. So I guess it's just a case of if people are ok with this.
I'm a fan of this. I don't mind M2F transformations in games, but I always take the female start option or the quickest transformation when possible. The symmetry is also kind of nice. No matter what you were previously, the institute was going to save your life, turn you into a hot young woman, and use you as it's underhand agent.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019

Yes please! (y)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Next release will be tomorrow. But my current plans for the femstart is a fairly expansive story that will take some time to develop and I honestly don't know when that will get done. And I can't bump it up in priority because it relies on other things being done first.

That being said, the femstart is one of the more heavier requested things that I add and it's a bit unfair for it to take so long to get added.

Uhm, understood.
From my first and only playthrough if there's something I felt is that the trasformation impact becomes more and more blurred the more you play and the player concentrates on the "newborn character" and her adventures :p
So yes, I think a femstart affecting mostly if not only the start of the game could be perfecly fine.
I know, reading your notes, that you had something more ambitious in mind (starting perks, etc..), but your project is already ambitious as it is :p.. and personally I don't feel like the past character affecting the new one to be an overly interesting option: it's the new one and what I can do with it (especially thanks to the narrative and gameplay variety you added) that really intrigues me :)

GL

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
New version up - 0.2.18 - A new game is required

-- --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little miss Santa outfit for some festive cheer.

xmas.png

A lot of changes in this build. Main ones being the stats menu and quest log. Feedback on them is appreciated. The calculations of if Sammy accepts sexual situations or prostitution has also been changed. It now uses a diceroll that checks most of your stats based on how "extreme" the act. Talking about sex is a very easy dice roll, public sex is a very hard diceroll. Feedback on this is also appreciated as I intend to use this system throughout the game.

Accessories menu is also here now. Main difference between it and the wardrobe is that accessories stay regardless of your outfit. Currently there are only a pair of glasses and a choker, but it will expand to include all manner of jewellery, piercings and other accessories.

Also I want to ask now that people have had time to sink their teeth into the game. What are your views on certain clothing only being available in select outfits? School and swimwear makes sense, but what about with sports/home/party? Is the restriction good so your sports list isn't flooded with non sports related clothing or would you prefer to just have it all open and make the choice yourself, even if it doesn't really make sense?

Uhm, understood.
From my first and only playthrough if there's something I felt is that the trasformation impact becomes more and more blurred the more you play and the player concentrates on the "newborn character" and her adventures :p
So yes, I think a femstart affecting mostly if not only the start of the game could be perfecly fine.
I know, reading your notes, that you had something more ambitious in mind (starting perks, etc..), but your project is already ambitious as it is :p.. and personally I don't feel like the past character affecting the new one to be an overly interesting option: it's the new one and what I can do with it (especially thanks to the narrative and gameplay variety you added) that really intrigues me :)

GL
I expect a lot of people feel the way you do. It is why it got me thinking about having a more simpler femstart start for now, especially since it doesn't exclude the possibility of a more complex one later. I will probably look into getting a more simpler one in for now.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Played a little bit tonight. D/led version from your Patreon page. Really like the extra fashion and accessory items. Especially the choker and glasses. Love that look. As for the choice of clothes, I kinda like it more open. Unless of course you go out in your underwear. Which you can only do at Walmarts. And they aren't in the game yet. ;)

One question though. I played a lot working at the bar. Both with high and low arousal. This time around I didn't get the guy accompanying me into the changing room/toilet. Was a change made there? Or was I just lucky (or unlucky?) with the die rolls? Does confidence play a role? Seems if you are less confident, you don't have really want to talk with the bar patrons. Though I didn't really mess around with settings on that trait.

All in all things look good. Enjoying the progress and have liked what I have seen so far in the game.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Confidence does play a role in how much you are willing to talk to the patrons. Although it sounds like you are talking about when you sell your socks/underwear and the guy wants to follow you. If so I believe that's just a flat 1 in 5 chance and doesn't check your stats since it's him making a choice and not you. If you are talking about prostitution, then there are some diceroll checks. Drunk and horny make things a lot easier but being a virgin tanks your chances to accept. If you want to be a virgin prostitute then you need to have pretty high confidence. Having sold your bum a lot also helps.

When in doubt, drink lots of booze for sex events :p

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Also I want to ask now that people have had time to sink their teeth into the game. What are your views on certain clothing only being available in select outfits? School and swimwear makes sense, but what about with sports/home/party? Is the restriction good so your sports list isn't flooded with non sports related clothing or would you prefer to just have it all open and make the choice yourself, even if it doesn't really make sense?
With restrictions, without any doubt. Having the freedom to choose clothing that doesn't make sense..doesn't make sense :p

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Playing new version. Bunch of typos like "I are pregnant". Jumps on label pub_waitress_work_sex_vag_cum seem reversed. Hats don't get added with clothing cheat button.

One thing I hope to see in the future is the aftermath (cum, etc) on the scene images, not just the standing picture.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
pregnancies,breastfeeding, baby food, diapers, in adult game?(n) it's not for me.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Try it, it's worth it even just for the gameplay features. And it already has a good amount of content.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
New version up - 0.2.18 - A new game is required

PC Version -- Mac Version -- Android Version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A little miss Santa outfit for some festive cheer.

View attachment 945785

A lot of changes in this build. Main ones being the stats menu and quest log. Feedback on them is appreciated. The calculations of if Sammy accepts sexual situations or prostitution has also been changed. It now uses a diceroll that checks most of your stats based on how "extreme" the act. Talking about sex is a very easy dice roll, public sex is a very hard diceroll. Feedback on this is also appreciated as I intend to use this system throughout the game.

Accessories menu is also here now. Main difference between it and the wardrobe is that accessories stay regardless of your outfit. Currently there are only a pair of glasses and a choker, but it will expand to include all manner of jewellery, piercings and other accessories.

I expect a lot of people feel the way you do. It is why it got me thinking about having a more simpler femstart start for now, especially since it doesn't exclude the possibility of a more complex one later. I will probably look into getting a more simpler one in for now.
When you are given a choice where to take patrons while selling yourself in the bar it seems pussy choice never translates to the proper variable. The want_sexlocation = 1 doesn't change the have_sexlocation variable as far as I can tell.

Also, am I correct that if you currently have 40+ intelligence you can never fail the speech 2 check? I would personally prefer if nothing was 100%. And alcohol should definitely play a part in these checks in my opinion.

Lastly, it seems something went wrong when I lost my virginity. The patron never changed to the inserted pose. The tears are new, aren't they?
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: xapabod

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
pregnancies,breastfeeding, baby food, diapers, in adult game?(n) it's not for me.
Only one of those four are ingame. And no idea where you get baby food and diapers from. You sure you are posting in the correct thread?

What's the rape content and how do i get it? been trying for hours...
Get drunk before working in the pub is the best way.

When you are given a choice where to take patrons while selling yourself in the bar it seems pussy choice never translates to the proper variable. The want_sexlocation = 1 doesn't change the have_sexlocation variable as far as I can tell.

Also, am I correct that if you currently have 40+ intelligence you can never fail the speech 2 check? I would personally prefer if nothing was 100%. And alcohol should definitely play a part in these checks in my opinion.

Lastly, it seems something went wrong when I lost my virginity. The patron never changed to the inserted pose. The tears are new, aren't they?
View attachment 946020 View attachment 946019 View attachment 946018
want_sexlocation is where you asked, have_sexlocation is where the man intends or has put it. if you asked for pussy sex I don't think he will refuse so no need to run the check. Or maybe I am remembering wrong and he can. But these vars are to check if he put it where you asked, and if not then play a different event.

Int check is currently like that, but wont stay that way. It will be more like the other ones where it does check alcohol and such.

I'll look into that event, he obviously shouldn't just stand there :p

Tears have been in since the first release for when your mood is below 20. Much more noticeable with the dark skin tone so it might be why you are just seeing it.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes