Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I see these girls are afflicted with a tragic and severe case of alllooksame. :cry: This horrible disease hits far too many anime-based hentai characters. Different skin-tones, hair and eye-colors may cover it up, but the affliction persists.
The picture of the game you saw and based your whole argument on with out looking into anything IS the same character in different outfits because She is the protagonist in the game and she is a secret agent blending into organisations by changing her appearenace, skin color and eye color even her body propotrions because she has a cloned modified body....... other characters in the game look totaly different.....so you based your small condescending "funny" complaint on looking at ONE picture im guessing.... not very smart.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018
I see these girls are afflicted with a tragic and severe case of alllooksame. :cry: This horrible disease hits far too many anime-based hentai characters. Different skin-tones, hair and eye-colors may cover it up, but the affliction persists.
The character art in this game isn't hand drawn, it's actually all 2d pictures of 3d renders, I think he uses Koikatsu.

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know what the variable for danger content is so we can change it? He didn't say he removed it, just that there was a variable that hides it.

EDIT: thanks beggarman for spelling things out, I just woke up and didn't get much sleep last night. I'm a bit retarded right now.

Last edited:

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I really hope I never get kidnapped and have to send a coded message out about it because you fuckers would genuinely believe that I moved to the Himalayas to become a Gorilla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For bonus credit, the first person to message me what's wrong with this release gets... a pat on the head or something, idk.
press shift O where? shift O isnt a windows command i must be dumb but i have no clue what this means...
and whats the 3)rd step exactley? to open the z.rpy in a notpad and add the line "danger_content = True" ? i realy dont get it...

Edit: Never mind i figured it out sorry.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 49 Votes