• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Only one of those four are ingame. And no idea where you get baby food and diapers from. You sure you are posting in the correct thread?

Get drunk before working in the pub is the best way.

want_sexlocation is where you asked, have_sexlocation is where the man intends or has put it. if you asked for pussy sex I don't think he will refuse so no need to run the check. Or maybe I am remembering wrong and he can. But these vars are to check if he put it where you asked, and if not then play a different event.

Int check is currently like that, but wont stay that way. It will be more like the other ones where it does check alcohol and such.

I'll look into that event, he obviously shouldn't just stand there :p

Tears have been in since the first release for when your mood is below 20. Much more noticeable with the dark skin tone so it might be why you are just seeing it.
I don't exactly mean the lack of check. Seems more like a case of two variables and only one is being used. This seems to be the entirety of your code:
Code:
    menu:
        "Take my pussy":
            $ player.want_sexlocation = 1
And it seems there's never $ player.have_sexlocation = 1 even if you pick the desire for vaginal. By practical testing it seems to default to the have_sexlocation 0 where 1/5 goes to butt.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I don't exactly mean the lack of check. Seems more like a case of two variables and only one is being used. This seems to be the entirety of your code:
Code:
    menu:
        "Take my pussy":
            $ player.want_sexlocation = 1
And it seems there's never $ player.have_sexlocation = 1 even if you pick the desire for vaginal. By practical testing it seems to default to the have_sexlocation 0 where 1/5 goes to butt.
Ah I see what you mean. I don't run a check if the guy agrees or not, so it uses the 0 weights instead of the 1 weights which can lead to bum sex. Yes, that is an oversight. I'll fix that for the next update.

The check is supposed to set the weights for this part.

Code:
$rand_choice = WeightedChoice([
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_vag", If (player.have_sexlocation == 0, 40,0)),
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_ass", If (player.have_sexlocation == 0, 10,0)),
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_vag", If (player.have_sexlocation == 1, 1,0)),
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_ass", If (player.have_sexlocation == 2, 1,0))
    ])
    jump expression rand_choice

Reactions: StJesuz

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
What's the rape content and how do i get it? been trying for hours...
I found two ways for now :

-Get drunk (a lot) working in the bar, until you puke in the toilet. Then, you have a chance of getting raped

-Get drunk (again) and exhausted at night, and go to the park where Sammy will sleep on a bench (go from the park to the lake, and then the park again to pass time if you don't want to cheat), and again, a chance of getting raped

Reactions: menatv

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Ah I see what you mean. I don't run a check if the guy agrees or not, so it uses the 0 weights instead of the 1 weights which can lead to bum sex. Yes, that is an oversight. I'll fix that for the next update.

The check is supposed to set the weights for this part.

Code:
$rand_choice = WeightedChoice([
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_vag", If (player.have_sexlocation == 0, 40,0)),
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_ass", If (player.have_sexlocation == 0, 10,0)),
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_vag", If (player.have_sexlocation == 1, 1,0)),
    ("pub_waitress_work_sex_ass", If (player.have_sexlocation == 2, 1,0))
    ])
    jump expression rand_choice
Got another one. It seems that panty/sock sale variables don't reset properly when they should. Often at the end of work day I get money for articles that I didn't sell. I feel it might be when I was asked to sell, but refused.

And is it intended for arousal to reset when you give handjobs on customer's lap?

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Entertaining game, although it took me a while to get to the lewd stuff, and I did not get to school yet.

Is it possible to even sell the dress in the bar job? I think this would be nice.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Yes seems that is the case. Refusing doesn't reset the counter. I've fixed it and the other bugs you have posted.

And the handjob thing, no it's not intended. Currently as soon as the cum event is played your desire resets to 0, but it doesn't look to see if you came and just the guy. I need to come up with a more elegant solution.

Cant sell the dress or else you would have to work nude, not that anyone would complain I'm sure.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Cant sell the dress or else you would have to work nude, not that anyone would complain I'm sure.
[/QUOTE]

I think that would be a nice and fitting feature in the future.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Is this game gud?
For me is one of the best games "Under development/under construction" at the moment, so give it a try ;)

Sam_Tail : Im so glad you keep giving us constant updates, and adding more into the events while the main character is a virgin is a great idea (and also be giving the chance to select in which "hole" it will go (im wondering if I can make a super slut while keeping her a virgin), same for the cosplay outfit, also having the slut and whore variations and the "wanting or not a baby" variations is great, this game is perfection.

And speaking on the cosplay outfits and knowing that you use a heavily altered version of koikatsu as the base for the images, any change of giving us the cosplays that area already on koikatsu? Like the Asuna (from sword art online) outfit. Maybe even adding some cosplay events? (there is a game that may give you good ideas with cosplay+exposure called "Cos ro 2" by H.H. games, the game is on this site and already translated https://f95zone.to/threads/cos-ro-2-v1-15-2-04-dlc-h-h-works.35940/).

Keep the good work buddy!

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
Aug 3, 2019
Currently as soon as the cum event is played your desire resets to 0, but it doesn't look to see if you came and just the guy.
Tangential, but considering the vague implications about the state of the world (your sister, school, your comments about birth control), might even consider options where protagonist orgasms are actively prevented. Punishment for using birth control or a side effect of illicitly produced pills, maybe.

Also, since it was discussed a couple pages ago - I'm very much ok with the protagonist going 'Okay, cool' when learning he's now a she. The Doylist reasoning - the game is on TFGS, it's clearly intended to partially cater to people who are into this kind of thing - fuckit, it just saved your life, and half the world's population appears capable of dealing with the terrible affliction of femininity. Reacting with 'Okay... eh, gonna cope' strikes me as pretty appropriate for this situatiion.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Is there not supposed to be sound? My game is muted but all my system settings are correct/speakers working etc. The sound options at menu are all at max.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Another bug found.
The scene at the pub, when you try to sell the socks and guy also asks to slide the pants down the legs.
After "I will be scewered" line the error pops up:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/trainstation_local_pub.rpy", line 9, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_sell_socks.rpy", line 246, in script
    $ player.set_whore_price()
  File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_sell_socks.rpy", line 246, in <module>
TypeError: set_whore_price() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/trainstation_local_pub.rpy", line 9, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_sell_socks.rpy", line 246, in script
  File "M:\! NA VNESHKU\! Ren'Py\The Fixer\TheFixer-0.2.18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "M:\! NA VNESHKU\! Ren'Py\The Fixer\TheFixer-0.2.18-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_sell_socks.rpy", line 246, in <module>
TypeError: set_whore_price() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Fixer 0.2.18
Sat Dec 19 02:50:43 2020

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
I found a bug while working at the bar, not a big one but still
The reward for prostitution is stuck on 30$, because it's now everything they ask for everytime

That leads to weird looking dialogs, like the one in the photos below

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes