souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just realized that the Dance girls can obviously dance pregnant (even if they look like a fat cow xD), but Sammy can't do that. I think this needs to be fixed.
Some of it is partly due to a debate about how to handle the dance girls getting pregnant, since if any of them are "too big" according to the dialogue there, theoretically the entire storyline is put on hold, possibly ending up with a softlock of the story where at least one girl is always disqualified due to pregnancy.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sam_Tail, I have an issue.

I finshed up Haven by Collecting 10 info pieces about Curse and tried to cause a distraction by setting a fire and was dragged to the scene to help deal with it. Then I decided to leave.
What happened next was during the debrief the game acted like I managed to sneak into Alex White's room when I never did that and despite not having sex with anyone I am somehow pregnant and all my vaginal sex stats are 0.
What happened?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

I finshed up Haven by Collecting 10 info pieces about Curse and tried to cause a distraction by setting a fire and was dragged to the scene to help deal with it. Then I decided to leave.
What happened next was during the debrief the game acted like I managed to sneak into Alex White's room when I never did that and despite not having sex with anyone I am somehow pregnant and all my vaginal sex stats are 0.
What happened?
Virgin conception where have I heard that before there is a really famous case. Oh right, now I remember, Darth Vader.

• Haha
Reactions: Buffmutti

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

What happened?
IIRC things can happen while you're asleep in Haven, though I don't remember if it increases stats when it does.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for the bug reports, I am going through them all and should be fixed for the upcoming public release.

What happened?
Originally you had to leave haven after getting the intel but people complained and wanted to hang out there more. I probably didn't take this into account with some of the endings.

For being pregnant, it is possible. Check who got you pregnant. It's possible to get pregnant from just being poked and in very rare cases, from anal.

Reactions: Feyd and S100

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
also a lot of anal stuff has the insertion be vaginal but creampie be anal (the cg art)
and i can also talk to the guy in the slums (the alcohol seller) and sammy says she knows him from haven even though i just started the playthrough

Sep 26, 2020
Technically, you could get pregnant from blowjob -> much kissing -> cunnilingus, or from some weirdo on the bus jerking off behind you and grabbing the back of your skirt and knicker elastic at the last moment to shoot his load down your butt-crack, but a vaginal creampie has the highest chance.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the bug reports, I am going through them all and should be fixed for the upcoming public release.

Originally you had to leave haven after getting the intel but people complained and wanted to hang out there more. I probably didn't take this into account with some of the endings.

For being pregnant, it is possible. Check who got you pregnant. It's possible to get pregnant from just being poked and in very rare cases, from anal.
Sammy was a pure virgin before going to Haven. Although she did wind up with splooge on her quite frequently during the quest, nobody banged her in any hole. Anal was a no-go what with the "discreet" transmitter and made sure nobody poked her in any way.

When she started talking about getting into Alan White's room, I was thinking "Well, that didn't happen. What is she talking about? Myabe she hallucinated from the booze she used to cope with the situation."

one.grit

Jan 23, 2024
It would be neat if you could go back to Haven (or maybe first time) after you've been kicked out of the apartment due to non payment, if losing access to the apartment is still an idea anyways, or would you live in the slums then?

Reactions: wildride69

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
It would be neat if you could go back to Haven (or maybe first time) after you've been kicked out of the apartment due to non payment, if losing access to the apartment is still an idea anyways, or would you live in the slums then?
I believe this is planned, although Haven will not be a nice place to live, and having someone "enjoy" you while you are asleep could be a thing...

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
It is quite possible (although somewhat unlikely), as you can get leakage from one hole to the other.

There is even a case where a woman was engaged to a man, but refused to have sex before marriage, however she was secretly given blow jobs to the man's brother. The engaged man caught the two together and in a fit of rage, grabbed a long knife and stabbed his (presumably ex) fiancée through the stomach and into her womb, she was hospitalised, but recovered and was later found to be pregnant, even though she had never had penetrative sex. It is speculated that she had some seamen in her stomach when she was stabbed, and a tiny amount got onto the blade and this then got her pregnant.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
There is even a case where a woman was engaged to a man, but refused to have sex before marriage, however she was secretly given blow jobs to the man's brother. The engaged man caught the two together and in a fit of rage, grabbed a long knife and stabbed his (presumably ex) fiancée through the stomach and into her womb, she was hospitalised, but recovered and was later found to be pregnant, even though she had never had penetrative sex. It is speculated that she had some seamen in her stomach when she was stabbed, and a tiny amount got onto the blade and this then got her pregnant.
Just to add on a bit to that, the main reason why this is taken seriously (and not something more plausible, like "she's still technically a virgin but he came at her pussy without entering and it still slipped inside") is because

But yeah, there's a reason why people say to use birth control if you don't want a kid. It's pretty remote, but it can happen. Just that "sloppy anal leaking out" is a bit more likely than a stabbing after a blowjob. Not sure that's modeled in the game...

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It is quite possible (although somewhat unlikely), as you can get leakage from one hole to the other.

I can see a girl getting pregnant if semen leaks from her anus into her vagina, but I'm sure it's so astronomically rare it probably shouldn't even be bothered with to put in a game.

Your story though, I'm not buying it. Sounds completely fake.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I can see a girl getting pregnant if semen leaks from her anus into her vagina, but I'm sure it's so astronomically rare it probably shouldn't even be bothered with to put in a game.

Your story though, I'm not buying it. Sounds completely fake.
I obviously cannot confirm the story, but here an account of the story (having reread it, it is even weirder than I thought, and I may have misremembered odd details, because originally I did it entirely from memory)

I think I heard about it from a "Today I found Out" video, and they have been know to take a fair degree of care with their research, to the point of even debunking Snopes.
Again, not saying it is true, but it sounds "technically" plausible even if it the odds of it occurring would be in the same sort of region of flipping a coin and it landing on its side.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes