ponytony

Mar 20, 2020
My apologies, I would just like to ask if there's a rape/harassment content outside bullying and that one mission where you pretend as a homeless? I played this game when the haven mission was released and it was great. However, looking at the recent comments and patch it seems most updates recently are vanilla. Hence the question and if there will be such content in the future? Thanks for the reply.
It gets pretty rough in the bar if you change your mind in a sexual transaction. It can happen on the bus and if you pass out in public, much more likely if you are drunk, if not only if you are drunk. It can happen if you get caught by a cop during one of the dancing missions. Some of those are only chance, an aspect of the game I really like. I may have missed some. Judging by some character dialog, the dump will probably be dangerous in future, and I wouldn't be surprised if night time in general starts getting dangerous. The Sweet Girls mission looks like it's going to have a party and even if they don't pin Sammy down, SamTail did say it could be hard to get out with your V card.

The game was well and ready for Sammy to meet some people she can actually get along with, she's earned it. Judging by his patreon posts, I expect Sammy will continue to be hounded, but I also expect she'll get the option to bloody her hands too, in time. It's goofy at times, but it is a dark game with thoughtful and sometimes very dark writing. If you were enslaved at Haven... Well... I wouldn't worry about the variety, its not a departure, just more options.

• Love
Reactions: Sayathing

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
How do you get the crowbar?
What i did to get it. wait till about 4 in the morning when everyone is even gone or sleep and go up too the 2nd floor pick up the chair walk into the back room place the chair by the shelf climb up and grab it. Most quietest way to get it i think.

Skornelija

Jul 30, 2018
What i did to get it. wait till about 4 in the morning when everyone is even gone or sleep and go up too the 2nd floor pick up the chair walk into the back room place the chair by the shelf climb up and grab it. Most quietest way to get it i think.
Sorry but how did you able pick up thinks, I trying click on them and press this search button but none of them working...

Skornelija

Jul 30, 2018
And did someone know's how to get the lighter for guard in haven mission, I try loots of things but I just can't find it

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
And did someone know's how to get the lighter for guard in haven mission, I try loots of things but I just can't find it
I think I got it either from inside the vent on the second floor or by searching around in the sleeping area. but I'm not entirely sure.

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
Sorry but how did you able pick up thinks, I trying click on them and press this search button but none of them working...
You need to first check the tool box in the storage room and Sammy will prompt a message about something being useful inside. There should be a stool in the Lounge right before the storage that you should be able to click on after.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Given the state of this thread, I asumed the game was further along.
Every event seems to be a placeholder, and I got locked in a shop on the pier beucase there doesn't seem to be a way to leave.
Also, my wardrobe lost it's UI elements for underwear, shoes, socks, ect. All I can change is my top and bottoms, and I don't know why.

Seems... kind of unplayable?

Faithful Lumi

Jan 12, 2019
Given the state of this thread, I asumed the game was further along.
Every event seems to be a placeholder, and I got locked in a shop on the pier beucase there doesn't seem to be a way to leave.
Also, my wardrobe lost it's UI elements for underwear, shoes, socks, ect. All I can change is my top and bottoms, and I don't know why.

Seems... kind of unplayable?
This was a build that was never meant to be pushed. You may want to look for 2.40 in this thread instead.

Oct 9, 2021
Uploader: Thank me later.
Dev's mind: Oh god...
Public: Oooh update! / Let's try this game!

A few moments later...
Public: It's buggy! Don't play!!! 2 stars!!!!!
Thread followers-for-the-last-5-pages: (chanting)It is buggy and not a public release. -.-

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Uploader: Thank me later.
Dev's mind: Oh god...
Public: Oooh update! / Let's try this game!

A few moments later...
Public: It's buggy! Don't play!!! 2 stars!!!!!
Thread followers-for-the-last-5-pages: (chanting)It is buggy and not a public release. -.-
Then link the public release in the first post.
*shrug*

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
As far as i know the dev isn't allowed to downgrade/downdate the game per a patch and he cant correct it because the broken dev build is the newest.
I'm pretty sure the Dev can link whatever he wants in the Original Post of the thread.
There's tons of threads on this site that have multiple diffrent versions linked for download.

Just mark one as (Stable) and the others as (Unstable).

Reactions: rb813

Weeaboo Centurion

Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys. Trying to do the water pipe route in Haven but having trouble finding something to break the pipe with.
Searched everywhere at any time, all stats at max, but it's just nothing interactable.
In lounge storage room there is "Scavenge" button, but it just says "Not going to find much in here. I should head outside to find something".
Is my save bugged or am I just stupid?

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
You need a crowbar to break the pipes. It's in the storage room on the top shelf (should see a tool box) If you scroll a little bit upwards I explain how to get it in the most quietest way possible.

Weeaboo Centurion

Jul 26, 2019
You need a crowbar to break the pipes. It's in the storage room on the top shelf (should see a tool box) If you scroll a little bit upwards I explain how to get it in the most quietest way possible.
Nvm, searched on discord and found out that it's a bug. I was talking about unstable 0.2.108 version.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
i found out in the discord that the versieron 108 is pretty broken. there are massive errors and even crashes in some events. maybe there will be a repaired version someday. we have to wait ...
The crowbar does not exist in the version.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I'm pretty sure the Dev can link whatever he wants in the Original Post of the thread.
There's tons of threads on this site that have multiple diffrent versions linked for download.

Just mark one as (Stable) and the others as (Unstable).
That'd be great, if he ever put the links here in the first place (outside of the initial thread creation, maybe. It's been changed by a forum moderator basically every time since then with the latest patreon release.

Of course having a stable vs unstable version would be great, and it would be nice to have the first post corrected, it's basically down to the moderators to fix it at this point.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
That'd be great, if he ever put the links here in the first place (outside of the initial thread creation, maybe. It's been changed by a forum moderator basically every time since then with the latest patreon release.

Of course having a stable vs unstable version would be great, and it would be nice to have the first post corrected, it's basically down to the moderators to fix it at this point.
The below is basically correct, as far as I'm aware.
As far as i know the dev isn't allowed to downgrade/downdate the game per a patch and he cant correct it because the broken dev build is the newest.
Unless a mod wants to come in, tell me to shut the fuck up and undo shit I've seen in the past, you're not allowed to roll back the versions that are available here and it's also iffy as to whether you can return an older version unless it literally kills PC's or some shit. I'm pretty sure I actually submitted a request asking for the old stable version to be put in the OP under a stable/latest header differentiator about a week ago but that didn't happen so I'm assuming it's the rules.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes