RPGM The Forgotten Island [v0.4.24.79] [Fox Tail Tale Studio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BANNER MAIN 2.png
Overview:
Somewhere in the ocean, there is an island forgotten by everyone.
Filled with magic and mythical creatures, it is fenced off from the rest of the world.
A mysterious fog protects the island from outside intrusion, but what happens when it begins to weaken?

In this RPG you have to take control of a lucky and skillful sailor - a young guy named Eirik.
As a result of a shipwreck, he was washed up on an unfamiliar shore.
Together with him, you will explore a new world and solve its riddles, charm girls and get out of trouble.

You will find a plot filled with humor and eroticism, the opportunity to assemble a party of strong and cute furry girls,
battles, upgrades, crafting and a mini-farm, as well as, many, many interactions, both with ordinary girls and with furries!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2024-01-14
Developer: FoxTailTale -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.24.79
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android: - - -

hanna b.jpg WQT8Fz.png bzDupE.png hanna b 2.jpg mary_4.png K+ynRB.png sAZYgG.png 6UKfW1.png BhHsWK.png GEeh0p.png unknown (24).png

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Forgotten Island 0.3.4.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thomas Ward
Jun 21, 2021
Hmm. I wonder how long *wink* he's going to be staying on that island? Maybe a good many-many months *Wink-wink*? Maybe more than nine or ten *wink-wink-wink*? I mean, who knows what will happen when you get together with a bunch of girls and you have lots of unprotected sex *wink-wink-wink-wink*?

Last edited:

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback!
You can't imagine how nice it is, I'm just sitting here right now and my smile is up to my ears. Thank you!

HopelessAnon The island is big, it's enough for the whole game =)
Dvnasty Initially, there was such an opportunity, but then we removed it, as it prevented us from fully using the meaning of names in the plot

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Looks good so far, T-Ward. Best of luck to the team. If you or any other representative of the development studio would like to have an easier time being recognized, you can open a ticket with the staff for a game developer member tag if you haven't done so already.

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Thank you all!
If you have any questions or comments about the gameplay, please share your opinion. We will be happy to respond

Gabaw We didn't know about it. Thank you, we will try to get a developer badge

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes