RPGM - The Forgotten Island [v0.4.24.79] [Fox Tail Tale Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Greatazuredragon

If you are not a Patreon don't bother. Basically one hour of fetch quests for one sex scene and then the demo ends.

The art is decent and the fact its a straigh furry game shows promisse, but right now its only for patrons I guess.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

freshi85

FYI I played through the Demo and after subscribing through the Patreon Version. I use the Patreon Version #2 as basis for this review.

Story (Spoilers, duh)

The Story is the usual "Isekai" trope (Nothing bad about that).
    You wake up on a Island after your ship has capsized. You do the usual errand runs for anyone you meet and fight the local fauna. The Humans on the Island are afraid of the Furries, as they call themselfs (Please get a better name for them it feels a bit cringe although accurate). The Furries are Anthros and some are sentient Animals who are caught in feral form.
    You meet Merigold pretty soon in the story which is a Fox witch (Please let me fuck her) and later on the Wolf girl Ulfa (the one from the banner on page 1). The Story will evovle around this too, I'm sure.

Pro
    - The Story is intresting and got me hooked.
    - The map so far are designd beautiful (except navigation in the swamp)
    - I liked the riddles, please more of that (better then minigames and quicktime events)
    - The characters have theire own personality, are likable and intresting.
    - The Sprites (Art you see in conversations) are pretty and drawn very good.

Critics
    (not cons because this can be fixed and the game is in a pretty early stage)
    - Can't name my character (no big issues but I like it more when i can name my character).
    - The CG art needs improvment. It is not bad but it should at least be similar to the sprites.
    Let me elaborate: The Sprites are a complete diffrent art style, this is not the issue! For instance there is a sheep girl in the sprites she has wool around the chest and the waist in the CGs this wool is completly missing and so it looks like an enterly different character.
    - I love the Riddles but please make an entry in the questlog for the hints.
    - The swamp map is frustrating to navigate.
    - Translation needs work in some areas
    - Make placed furniture editable
    - Let me skip scenes
    - Make a 2-4x speed up for the battles

Thats it I'll recommend this game because it has potential and is one in a Genre we do not get enough quality games (Straight, Human on Furry)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ZePyro

Im hooked and it even made me to support the dev team!
    The Story is in a good run and I can´t wait for future updates!

Even that its made with RPGMaker (which games on it I dont really like) I really had fun and didn´t really cared about the h-content! I just want to see where this is goin!