• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.4] [_13_]

1. 5.00 star(s)

perulez

The first part of the game was cruel, amazing and just dragging you into the dark world where most of us never will be.....fortunately. But not too easy to follow the story in one go, but you have to.
    With this second story it is more the happy story. It is amazing what has been made up till now. The story is much closer to a small location, but it extend in detail. Yes, still some dificult subjects are presented to you, but brought on a lighter way.
    Overall very good and pleasant surprise. Especially the music is so much adding to the story, so don't forget to put your headphones or speakers on.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Openstop

So far this is a huge improvement on the first game! while the graphics are about the same, the story-telling and atmosphere are leaps and bounds better than the first. I can honestly say that the dev is really trying to grow and put in the work to entertain the players. If it continues on this path I honestly think this will be one of the better games on this site.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Taking us back to the world of the Fosters in a brand new story and continuation. I actually like that there isn't a point system, more typical visual novel. I look forward to future updates and seeing what happens wit this group of rambunctious girls.