VN - Ren'Py - The Fosters: Back 2 School [v0.5] [_13_]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gimpster

bad game models are mostly bog stanadard with little to no effort put into them .. a lot are even fugly ..the story is cringe ... the animations range from meh to what the hell is that shit ....the whole harem of teens is stupid and kinda creepy ... not my thing i guess but the game is just shite
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RikiTikiTavi77

The original seemed like kind of a mess, so I never played it, and while I usually the completionist in me demands the whole tale, it doesn't seem necessary here. This follow up is an amazing stand alone in the genre of family and schoolgirls and the idealistic pursuit of harems of young girls. Nice entry, enjoyed it immensely. Good selection, some really top notch models used. If anything the new ones are much, much better than the old ones. Authors craft improved a lot.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jarkyd

There is a good balance between animation and story. Many of these games feel a bit soulless. But you can tell that the creater has a real talent for keeping the story interesting and funny. And also puts a lot of effort into giving the characters and animations a lot of charisma.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

perulez

The first part of the game was cruel, amazing and just dragging you into the dark world where most of us never will be.....fortunately. But not too easy to follow the story in one go, but you have to.
    With this second story it is more the happy story. It is amazing what has been made up till now. The story is much closer to a small location, but it extend in detail. Yes, still some dificult subjects are presented to you, but brought on a lighter way.
    Overall very good and pleasant surprise. Especially the music is so much adding to the story, so don't forget to put your headphones or speakers on.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Openstop

So far this is a huge improvement on the first game! while the graphics are about the same, the story-telling and atmosphere are leaps and bounds better than the first. I can honestly say that the dev is really trying to grow and put in the work to entertain the players. If it continues on this path I honestly think this will be one of the better games on this site.