The Game (pretentiously called Ultimate Sex God)

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
After thinking about it, I think I know what the game is going to be about, so that it gives enough flexibility and make it a priority to engage in sexual activities.

Become a sex god. No. Become THE sex god.
And I shall name the game: Ultimate Sex God
It represents what I'd like to achieve with the game and it will take it a long way.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Ok. Let's start fleshing out details.

Where should the MC start from and what is the destination?
1. He should start on an Earth-like planet. He's a demon-human hybrid, with a human appearance.
2. The destination would be that he becomes the best at satisfying himself and another, sexually, as well as draining their essence/ levels/ whatever.
- small gotcha here. he should be able to seduce anyone too.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Alright so. About my "taste".
I dislike: netorare (NTR), gore and vore, cuckolding, women with dicks, men with vaginas and/or tits, women without tits or small tits, tomboys, rape in general (hard no for women getting raped, soft no for men), losing to get sexual content in a game (I really liked Succubus Affection for example), monster girls that have too much monster in them (like Amy in Monster Girl Dreams - though I generally very much like that game), feet/ armpit fetishes, extreme BDSM/ dominance, pain (getting hurt, not bread from French xD), ball busting, chastity cages, male anal, women with strapons, male gay content, sexualized pregnancies, hard no for tentacles, soft no for slimes for some reason, farting, soft no for watersports, loli content, sex with characters resembling kids such as loli, soft no for shota, hard no for scat
Sir or madam you are on the wrong site, would this not be more acceptable to your sentiments?

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I'm taking some inspiration from Monster Girl Dreams here.

I'd like the MC to have the following stats:

Strength - affects grapples, such as you pinning down someone or getting out of getting pinned down
Mana Core - affects mana capacity and recovery rate; mana will be used for casting spells;
Endurance - affects stamina capacity and recovery rate; used for intercourse; equivalent to Vitality to HP (which will not be in the game)
Charm - affects damage done by seduction and damage received by seduction
Technique - how fast you can get the other party to orgasm after starting sex
Luck - will afect drops and critical bonuses.

The MC will also have:
- Stamina (some kind of HP)
- Mana (used for spells and other magical... stuff)
- Arousal - if it reaches 100%, you orgasm.

Does anyone feel like anything is missing? This is an open question. Feel free to ask anything.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Sir or madam you are on the wrong site, would this not be more acceptable to your sentiments?
Thank you for the suggestion, kind sir or madam.
I have given it much thought and I have come to the following conclusion.

No, because I like/accept flying/haunted boobs/pussies, giant women (as long as no vore is involved), dirty underwear, demonic possession (I think that's a hard no for the monastery), corruption, and all manner of debauchery with anthropomorphous characters, including, but not limited to catgirls and doggirls, as long as the vagina, tits and head remain mostly human.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion, kind sir or madam.
I have given it much thought and I have come to the following conclusion.

No, because I like/accept flying/haunted boobs/pussies, giant women (as long as no vore is involved), dirty underwear, demonic possession (I think that's a hard no for the monastery), corruption, and all manner of debauchery with anthropomorphous characters, including, but not limited to catgirls and doggirls, as long as the vagina, tits and head remain mostly human.
I like people that can laugh at themselves. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: blacknieve

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Re: on stats.

I think every other mob in the game will have the same stats.
And a mechanic in which the mob you get defeated by, gets stronger, would be nice.
That sounds like a pain to implement, though.

Also some grand goal or aspiration aside from being the best-est at sex would be nice.
I need to think about that some more. As in, it can't be a sandbox because it might get boring fast.

I really liked how excessm did the story in the game with the dreamscape (or whatever it was called).
Eh, I'll focus on mechanics first, I guess.

Perhaps being in charge of Lust hell would be cool. That would give you access to the gallery or something.
I have no idea who the final boss should be. If I put in Lilith I feel that would lack originality.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Ok. Up next. Fetishes/ preferences.

1. Sex. Regular penetration basically.
2. Boobs/ tits. Fondling, kissing, sucking.
3. Ass. Fondling, spanking, fucking.
4. Kissing. Only mouth to mouth counts.
5. Cunnilingus
6. Blowjob

Except for the first one, they will start at a 0 value.
And they will give a pleasure bonus on both your and the mob side. You'll be better at the thing you love, as well as more vulnerable since you love it. That kind of deal.

Last edited:

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I got the perfect kind of game and story. Fair warning, this is a brain dump.

You're the offspring of Lucifer himself. A demonic Nephilim, or in plain terms, half-human, half-demon.
But you're not just any half-demon, no no no. You are Lucifer's spawn. I know technically Lucifer was an archangel and one of the fallen, but whatever. I'll make him the proto demon or something in this game, so that it makes sense.

So as a half-breed, you are tasked by Lucifer himself to take down Lilith.
She's become a fucking feminist because Eve, the first woman, got into her head, and doesn't want to fucking obey anymore. She's rebelled.

That is the story and it's very clever. Why? Because you do not have any demon powers.
You need to suck them dry from Lilith's underlings, which get progressively more powerful, so you can suck more and more demon essence, get more powerful (infinitely, may I add), and eventually take her down.

As for the gameplay, I was initially thinking of a platformer, set some traps, have some enemies, regular stuff. But I felt that was meh.
SO. I came up with something different. I would love a game like Demon Girl Gauntlet mode (basically infinite mode, but it gets harder and harder).
Now the way I imagine this works is that it won't actually be infinite mode. You'll have both a Story Mode and a "roaming/exploring" mode so that you can get stronger. You'll have the same character, but you do need a way to get stronger.

How do you get stronger? Well, make. them. cum. You gotta have make every single demon submit.
I am thinking of a way to have this with some dom/sub play but it's too early to think about that. The point is that you gotta make them cum. The point of the game IS TO HAVE SEX. And then you absorb some demon power and are free to allocate it to your stats.

NOW. What happens if you cum first? It would be a shame to be game over, right?
I was thinking of a mechanic in which the hornier you are and closer to climax, you get more powerful. But if you somehow lose, you lose 10% of your max health or something like that. When you're out of health normally, you're just beaten into submission, and can't resist getting fucked or can't pleasure your enemies (idea is WIP).

Here comes the fun part. The demon you lose fully to (or demons, I am thinking group sex animations - I love those), get 6.66x times more powerful. (would've loved to have pure 666x but that would be too op and you need to grind too much). You can then go explore up until that point where you encounter THE DEMON that you lost to. And you need to beat it to move forward. Ofc, you can always escape and restart, so that you can reach that demon and level up in the meantime. Maybe I'll make you lose stats too, so that you try NOT to lose. Just don't cum too much, mkay?

I'd also love a skill tree here. The programming part is the easiest. I'll have a tougher time with the art.
But that's why I'd like one flat endless level. No level design == more fucking animations.

As for Story Mode, the end game is:
1. Beat Eve. The first woman.
2. Beat Eve + minions.
3. Beat Lilith. The first female demon. (technically she's the first woman, but whatever; it's fantasy, so I'll change the lore)
4. Beat Lilith + minions.
5. Beat both at the same time.
6. Beath both + minions.

This game, if it ever comes into existence, will be so fucking fun and hot (for myself anyway)!

Everything here is subject to change ofc. This are just some ideas I had when I was trying to sleep.

Any questions are welcome and I'll do my best to follow up and reply.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I've been doing some thinking and I'm here to write down ideas again.

There should be some in-between bosses. Not so serious like Eve and Lilith.

The first one I could come up with was LustMum.
Tall (1.5x the MC), curvy, lustful woman, big breasts, mature. Maybe going to have milk in her milkers.
I will have to think about special attacks and whatnot.

I was also thinking about mobs that you encounter along the way.
I really liked the way LittleFighter2 handled combat in a 2.5d style. But that might be kinda complicated.
So the easy way out is how excessm did it in yume same. 3 lanes with mobs spawning on all of them. Maybe 5 lanes to make it interesting?

I also need to decide what kind of mobs and traps you get along the way + I need to think about the corruption system.
The more you do one thing, the more you're good at it, but the more damage you take. Something like that I suppose.

As soon as I have anything, I'll post it here first probably.
But I like where this is going. And I really don't want to give up the game. :)

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone. I was thinking of one thing that came up again and again.

Combat mechanics.
I don't want to hit women. I don't want women to hit the main character.
I need/ needed a way for each enemy to be in a defeated state, as well as for the main character... and I just thought of something.

I can make use of:
- tease "attacks" which can be verbal, telepathic, arcane; lots of ways to do that without violence
- stun "attacks"; these are mostly magical in nature, but it's the same as above; attack the mind or soul with waves or whatever so that you can temporarily stun an enemy;
- grab "attacks"; I think I'll tie this more to bondage; it's not stun, it's incapacitation, let's say, such as handcuffs or leg cuffs; it would be cool to be able to apply them to enemies, as well as enemies applying them to you;

I haven't decided yet 100% what the core mechanic of win/lose is going to be. Of course it will all revolve around sex, make enemies cum while you try to... well, not cum. Maybe I can make a talent tree in which it allows you to do that too. The game can be flexible in the way that you finish it. I'd like that, I think.

Now about the grab/ stun attacks, the stunned character should be able to struggle.
So if anyone is reading this, I have a quick question. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate left/ right struggle mechanics?

edit: and of course I want to allow and encourage reverse gang bang/ grab attacks on the player. What would be the point of multiple enemies at the same time otherwise?

Last edited:

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Thinking of Eris Dysnomia and Monster Girl Dreams, I will definitely be adding sensitivities (like mouth, nipples, whatever) for both the player and the spawned enemies.

I like the floating text in Eris Dysnomia making an Action RPG possible, so that it's not static like in MGD.
And some items or abilities can list out what the enemies' sensitivities are.

Also, I am thinking of 3 paths to choose from in the game.
1. You win by initiating sex as much as possible.
2. You win by getting fucked as much as possible.
3. You win by not having sex at all.

Something like an alignment, each with its own ending. I'll do achievements first, then the endings later down the road.
And I was also thinking of corruption ofc. It would be neat if getting items or gold from enemies would mean searching them by hand. You can get caught into traps. Which sounds hot.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I think I have enough to start doing something about it. I am still undecided on how to reward the player and how to make some kind of battle-fuck game. However, at least I have some ideas. Planning is not doing. So I am now doing.

I picked up Godot and I started drawing out a male character, then animate him.
After I am done with making him walk or run over a platform, I'll share the little progress I have.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
It's been a while. I haven't given up. My life's been hectic for the past few months.
I'll pick this up again in a few months probably. I still keep thinking about it and how to make the first level.

I definitely want to do something 2.5d like Little Fighter 2 (LF2) if anyone's ever played it.
The player should be overwhelmed (overwhelmable? is that even a word? xD).
I was also thinking of variable sizes for the character and the enemies, but that would just make the game very complex, and I don't want that.

So I will simply do same size for everyone, except maybe for 2-3 enemies and the bosses.
Bosses have to be imposing and threatening. What better way to do that than by size and having minions, right?

Also, I really dislike how some games ramp up the difficulty by just increasing stats of enemies.
I think I'll just factor in a few different attacks and better AI. Stats should be the same, but the enemies should be better. It's going to be tricky, but hella' fun. I am doing this for the fun, after all.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I figured out the battle mechanic. The MC becomes stronger by defeating the women without violence. My conditions were:
1. No physical fighting/ ryona.
2. Some kind of seduction to start having sex.
3. Who cums first wins? - but that seemed a little weak to me.

Since the MC is half-demon, half-human, his job will be absorbing the demonic energy and getting stronger with it. Of course, via sex.
So the combat/ sex will be: can you absorb it all before the MC cums? If yes, then the enemy is removed. If no, then you lose excessm style. You'll be powerless to fight back everyone else.

You'll be required to keep skin contact to absorb the energy and that's the only condition.
Kissing, oral sex, tits sucking, fucking - these stances will drain the opponent's energy faster.

When the opponent is out of energy, they will orgasm and fade.

Also, I'd rather not have any button mashing left/right. Just keeping one button pressed is more than enough.
Don't want to "fight" back? No problem. Don't keep it pressed.