The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Screenshot_2.png
Overview:
It's a game show - with 3D art.
You are asked questions - and if you win - they strip down.
And if they win - well no one wants to see that! :eek:penedeyewink:​

Date: 2017/11/19
Developer/Publisher: Serio
Censorship: None
Version: Full
Language:
Genre: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - -
Thanks - Password for extras "7000"

Screenshot_2 (1).png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_4.png 5a24f4fb85064.gif 5a24f4f6025f2.gif 5a24f4f042e68.gif

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!!!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The game is really short but its still kinda nice and its point was to test some mechanics for the devs actual game anyway...(think hes the investigator with timelimit girl....cant remember the name... 1hour agent or something like that) so its fine.

password for extras is "7000" but maybe OP already unlocked the CG folder before uploading anyway.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The game is really short but its still kinda nice and its point was to test some mechanics for the devs actual game anyway...(think hes the investigator with timelimit girl....cant remember the name... 1hour agent or something like that) so its fine.

password for extras is "7000" but maybe OP already unlocked the CG folder before uploading anyway.
Selena: One Hour Agent.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Does this game come with a Nintendo 2D-ish gameplay? Then it's not for me. But thanks, anyway.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It was a nice break away from all the usual incest games. Playing something different once in a while never hurts. It was as much fun trying to wina as it was trying to lose. It would be nice to see more games like this.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Strange rpgmaker game that uses no 2d sprites at all. It's almost like a renpy game, all you really do is answer video game trivia, for a 15 minute game it's okay. Maybe we'll see more in the future since it seems pretty easy to make.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Kind of amusing for one playthrough, but the checkpoints are too far apart for my liking (especially since some of the questions are buggy).

The reward for getting all 30 questions right is

Reactions: ponyguy

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Fun stuff. For me personally the trivia topics were not that interesting, but I love the concept.

Also, I couldn't find a way to access the options menu... REALLY wanted to turn the music down.

Reactions: ponyguy

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
" And if they win - well no one wants to see that! :eek: penedeyewink: "

Now I'm curious to know what that is (" wants to see that! ") :D

Edit: I didn't see anything ... Dude still had his boxers and eye goggles on.. and sheila still has 3 items of clothing.
"Game Over" screen showed the sheila.

I got half the questions right .. I'm not familiar with half of the games mentioned later-on in the game, like, Skyrim, Sonic, Pokemon, and 1 or 2 other games coz I've not played them... yet. I got all the old-school (Nintendo) one's right :)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote