Flash - Completed - The Ghost House and Impreg Defense lvl4 [Final] [NearFatal aka AGlassOfMilk]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Great concept and respect for what it was working with in it's day but even for games of it's era it was a lot of work to get the payoff. A WT was almost needed, the end result is game play heavy with the mouse and keyboard for an adult game (where it's your free hand you want to put some effort into). Maybe worth a quick playthrough for old times sake, and a modern more playable remake using this theme would be frikkin' amazing, but generally it's a pass.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

skaisher

I don't care how good this game was back in the day.

Right now, the art is bad, sound is mediocre at best and I have no clue how to do anything.

Seriously I tried to click everywhere and nothing fucking happened. the girl just left the house.

The idea is great and I would love to play a game like this, but the execution is terrible.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

YuriiH

For 2013, the game was more than amazing.
    Ten years later, for 2023, the game lacks dynamics and convenience, but the benefits outweigh these issues, in my opinion.

So, what's inside The Ghost House:
    1. You play as a ghost -- which is a rare fetish by itself even now.
    2. The overall gameplay is divided into two parts: a) a molest-a-girl sandbox; b) a point-and-click quest.
    3. Two different girls (the one on the picture and a Goth) who separately intruded into the house, present similar but still a bit different animations in most scenes.
    4. The animations are pretty unique, and, I would claim, done with passion.
    5. The game gives a player multiple endings, including disgusting bloody outcomes (which may be conveniently turned off).
    6. Without a guide/walkthrough, the branching causes an effect when you start experimenting to see if anything was missed.
    7. A secret ending which is soooo fulfilling to accidentally find when you're playing unguided.
    Unfortunately, the developer never released a sequel. :(
  4. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Short and graphically simple but nice game about some kinky ghost abusing hot girl.

It has strong hidden object style so might be hard without walktrough unless you are really good at finding spots to click.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Omg... i tried to play this game, but it's frustrating to play, because you should have an 3rd eye to know, where to click, and there is no hints where you can go or click. But one good thing is good graphics, for flash player game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

t727

I'm sorry but this has to get a 1/5 rating.
    The game takes too long to play as there are no save locations nor does the save string work!

Playing, or rather reading the walk through trying to intrepid the engrish takes for ever. Without the walk through I don't know how this game would be completed at all because it doesn't hint you of what the next step would be.

Also the second part can't be played fully if you don't chose to rip out the plank and spank the girl as you need that plank later on...

So basically this game works like this
    10: Play part 1 using the plank(mandatory)
    20: Complete ending x
    30: GoTo 10

Not able to start from where you were if you close the game: check!

Graphics in this game are kind of meh compared to even 2d drawings from when this game was made, but it works. Some of the scenes are a bit too brutal for my taste, but I like all other aspects of them.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

strichemu

A classic! Many animations with extreme content and a lot of variations. With the password you can see every scene without the need to play through the game. But playing it helps to understand the context of the scene. The game can get very dark so be warned. It´s not for everyone.