• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Completed - The Ghost Princess and Unexpected Master [Final] [MilkEmpire]

1. 4.00 star(s)

devil_hunter

As a Touhou fan, I somehow don't come across a ton of H-games for it, unless its a pure Yuri game, so its quite nice to see a regular one.

it probably sounds weird to say, but the voice acting was my favourite part of it. It felt perfect for the characters. hell I would have loved to see what they would pick for the male MC, if even at least to hear some of the batshit stuff he was saying lol

sex scenes were also really good and plenty, some scenes were kinda out of place, a character would be doing something but their was no art showcasing it, though whatever scenes their were was at least animated so that's a huge plus.

story got Youmu kinda dick-crazy which I don't mind, but I kinda wish they had some lovey-douvy action before jumping to the degradation stuff.

definitely needs a sequel, as they kinda ended on a cliffhanger.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Pretty decent experience I was surprised by the voice acting, since I didn't read the tag, but I think it was pretty good. Perhaps a bit dispassionate at times? Then again, I understand how embarassing it would be to shout things like that, even from the privacy of a recording booth, so I'll hold off on any judgements about the voice actress.
    Story is very short, and there are only six scenes. A pretty good balance of game to scenes. Almost no time is wasted establishing the setting and then the sex. I'd say that it left off on a bit of a cliffhanger, where it was implied that Youmu was going to get fucked, so maybe they're sequel baiting? That was the major gripe I suppose, which kept me from giving an excellent rating.
    Translation was pretty good, but the grammar sometimes felt a bit off.

Overall, good game. Wasn't too ambitious, wasn't shovelware. I give it 4 stars.