Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The Gift Reloaded: Avoiding NTR [v0.04] [Charolastra]

bob325

Apr 28, 2017
I'm new to this mod didn't use it. I thought I'll try it and see if it's for me or not. But I follow the install instructions, I did it like 5 times and still didn't get the char_examine.rpy and the char_examine.rpyc files. I did get the un.rpyc file. How do i fix this?
Same, any advice would be great. I have played the game for a good 5-10 minute period and nothing but the un.rpyc file.

Chip Block

Aug 11, 2016
Same, any advice would be great. I have played the game for a good 5-10 minute period and nothing but the un.rpyc file.
Fair warning, one of the game downloads floating around is off. The one on the right starts up just fine but is obviously missing things. I downloaded the Skunked version and everything seems in order.

Chip Block

Aug 11, 2016
@Chip Block , The skunked version extracted the .rpa files. That's why it looks different.
Oh, I know. I was talking about the stuff missing from the second download. The two other posters said they couldn't find the char_examine.rpyc file at all, so I figured they might have downloaded the 'off' one as well.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I'm trying to use the mod on v0.04 and every time I try to load the save file I get this, any help? The save is the one posted in the main thread starting at the beginning of the new content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh, I know. I was talking about the stuff missing from the second download. The two other posters said they couldn't find the char_examine.rpyc file at all, so I figured they might have downloaded the 'off' one as well.
Ok. Make sure we know which specific download is causing it so we can re-up or fix it. Thanks!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sorry for bothering but what is NTR ?
ntr stands for netorare a japanese word that means something similar to cuckold but in ntr the bf/husband/wife/gf knows it's happening and doesn't say a word, sometimes even watches.

Jul 17, 2017
My game is looping at the get go after applying the mod.
The 2-3 previous dialogues keep on repeating. Someone help :'(