3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Wait..! This game had a NTR in it but I haven't seen anyone fucking MC's girls when I played 6 years ago.

Can someone explain it? Or is it a future tag that was planned before abandoning the game?
Mom could have sex with another man if she dresses correctly on a date..

Reactions: Jeeva hulk

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Wait..! This game had a NTR in it but I haven't seen anyone fucking MC's girls when I played 6 years ago.

Can someone explain it? Or is it a future tag that was planned before abandoning the game?
It might have been that in a version of the game the Mom was able to go on a date with somebody other than the main character. Otherwise it might have been added for the bad guy kidnapping. That tag often gets used incorrectly in situations that range from "the girlfriend is cheating" to "the girl had a male childhood friend" and I don't remember when it was added to the game.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

clara_james_blowjob.jpg door_mom_open_fucking.jpg day21_mindlos3.jpg mindlos_story1_5.jpg
I haven't played reloaded but looking in the CG folder I could find these. Plus a few more instances where the decrepit old guy is fucking 2 other girls, if you have problems with those too.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 3551535 View attachment 3551536 View attachment 3551537 View attachment 3551538
I haven't played reloaded but looking in the CG folder I could find these. Plus a few more instances where the decrepit old guy is fucking 2 other girls, if you have problems with those too.
2 of those were never in the game, the renders might be there but not used, and the other two show him leaving because they only want the MC and it makes him impotent.
In the Pre-reload version there is quite a bit of NTR, most of it the players fault.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 3551535 View attachment 3551536 View attachment 3551537 View attachment 3551538
the 1st one is when you're trying to sell the mansion while the boss is away and you tell your colleage she have to do everything she can, the 2nd one is when you talk with your mom about a dress she should wear in a date with a partner and you tell her to choose the sluttier one, 3rd and 4th are when mindloss kidnaps your mom and sister

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes