Others - Completed - The Girls Next Door [v1.0] [Woody productionz]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Iskander1

Uninteresting and boring. You press some buttons to unlock progressive pics. No story, no attachment to the characters, nothing. AI generated indeed. I need 200 letters to leave a review? There really isn't much more to say about this empty game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ReMindED

I'm going to give this 3 stars overall but hear me out, this has potential.
    I was mostly interested in checking out the AI created girls and I gotta say that imho that result is close to being 5/5 so that's the best part of the game and if it also interests you then you should check it out.
    When it comes to the gameplay itself I gotta preface this by saying that I cheated using Cheat Engine and having unlimited money and always full stamina so I didn't feel the grind that much.
    The problem with the game is the actual gameplay loop because it's really not that interesting, you just have to repeat the same thing over and over with little to no interaction. The only minigame that offers interaction is pure RNG so that's also a turn off since it can potentially make things harder for you and there is nothing you can do to avoid it.
    The game has no story, you slowly unlock up to 10 girls and when you increase your relationship with them you unlock new pictures for a total of 10 pictures each going from clothed to fully nude and ending with a sex picture.
    I'm happy with it because I wanted to check out the AI pictures and I was satisfied by that so I could even give it a 4 stars overall, I'm choosing 3 just to average things out.
    I think the dev has a good foundation to work off of so if next time they can thing of a better gameplay loop they will easily release at least a 4/5 game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Davos2

It's a simple game, some grinding, but has sex at the final level for each girl. I was pleasantly surprised to see that since Sinful spaces was an inspiration. Here's to hoping they add more girls or make another game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

azazely85

boring game
    images nice
    but game cliker and nothing else
    i am so boring when play this game, dodorry not interested for me
    also got some bugs, flovers can not to buy
    i do not know what oto say more about this game
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Eyeseeyou

I really wanted to like this game but as grindy as the game already is, the bar mini game is just ruining it for me. The AI art is actually decent enough, even though the characters sometimes look different.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

vforvlad

[v1.0]
    I like the concept, gameplay, and art of this title. It doesn't offer anything in the way of story or character development, but I found it enjoyable to progress through the game, unlock characters and artwork, while not being too overburdened by the tasks required.
    It's a new gameplay concept, but one that I really like as it makes you value each render and then gradually unlock new art. The developer seems engaged with the development and acknowledges feedback, so there is good potential to grow this title into something more enhanced.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Galvi

I'll give it the 5 stars not because it's an astounding game, but because the concept of the game advancement is really interesting despite being simple, the art is beautiful despite being AI generated, and is not a "grind fest" as people claim.
    Yes, grind is an important concept of the game, but it takes very little time to develop everything. I finished all steps with all girls in... 1 hour aprox.? Proabbly even less, as I didn't count it because i didn't expect anyone putting the infamous "grind fest" concept in here.

So the only real "but" I could say is that I finished everything too quickly xD
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Ruff Ryder

Needless grinding with random games of rock paper scissors.
    To progress in our relationships witht these women we have to either defeat them in rock paper scissors or crash at their place to gain points. As weird as that even is, you have to wait a few days to do it again as they're a bit uncomfortable after our unannounced visit. Furthermore, at some days someone from the eight women is absent so if I wanna progress with a certain one I can't, leaving me only with one I do not wanna focus on atm as her level is too low for me.
    The save system is terrible and the "Exit without saving" button is as small as the "Continue without accepting coockies" button on websites or when you don't wanna leave a tip in a café.
    To top it all of, the goal seems to be to get a secret picture of these women, not to actually have intercourse with them.
    The only positives are the implementation of the fatigue system as this is smart with reduced charisma and therefore slower progress, and the models themselves. Still, would've preferred 2D style women and not realistic ones when using AI models.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

ertdfg313

The game seems to have changed from the past review.
    Playstyle is:
    "Crash" at a girl's place to gain relation (and upset her so not every day). Relation gets picture levels (lose 5 stamina).
    Or "Rest" to get 50 stamina/tiredness back
    Or work for $50 and lose 10 stamina.
    Or explore midweek/go to bar on weekends for 5 stamina.
    Cash gain is 250/week above working income (so working is optional).
    When you have all current girls at picture level 1+ you can explore midweek for a new girl.
    When you find one you play rock-paper-scissors for starting relation and hearts (or if you visit bar you play against a random girl). Dumb part of the game IMO.
    Click a girl and pay $250 to buy flowers and gain 1 "heart" level (needed for higher level pics, level 3 for last unlock).
    Girls are sporadically "away" and cannot be visited, they have a cooldown after each visit (buying flowers resets this).
    You get 20 relation for a visit, +10 if they're not upset, +10 if you're rested 60+, +10 per heart level (flowers/game) +30 if you bought them jewelry (1000). So rested visit, not upset, 3 flowers bought you get 70 relation.
    Level 9 unlock takes 410 relation points I think, it increases per level, but not seriously.

Not the best game I've ever played, but interesting and moved along enough that I finished it to see the images.
    Not terrible, not amazing. 3 stars.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

MisterSomething

Tried it and... it's not good.

"entirely made by AI" kinda tells you all you need to know.

The grind is unbelievable. There is one way to have slightly faster progression and involves clicking an object moving in a straight line between two fixed point on your screen. As the level of nudity of the "girl next door" increases, so does the speed of that point. BUT the mouse input has some level of latency which from level 6 makes it impossible to hit reliably.
    Level 6 is topless for the 3 models present in the game at the time of writing.

I gave up after a few tries.
    The renders are nice but it's packaged in a *.win file so you can't see anything (easily) from the source files.