RAGS Abandoned The Gold Rush [v1.50] [Loraxd]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AlfaKun

Jun 17, 2018
I solve the problem, but I have another one. What I must to do in the game? Cuz in first day i clean the room and walk out on the streets and that's all, I can't do nothing anymore:FeelsBadMan:

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
I solve the problem, but I have another one. What I must to do in the game? Cuz in first day i clean the room and walk out on the streets and that's all, I can't do nothing anymore:FeelsBadMan:

AlfaKun

Jun 17, 2018
Obviously, I did it already, but I didn’t find anything on her computer. That's why I asked you to suggest, rather than repeat obvious things.:unsure:

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Also, if your hornyness is over 200 and you're in the SG outfit...
If you go outside (front door) you will see Rico (the Rottweiler). If you pet him you will get the option to bring him inside the house. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. :eek:
when and how?! been trying a few different ways and times but ricos always gone b4 i can get hornyness to 200 and go out with school girl outfit, soon as groceries r delivered hes gone, some sort of glitch ig :( >_<

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
when and how?! been trying a few different ways and times but ricos always gone b4 i can get hornyness to 200 and go out with school girl outfit, soon as groceries r delivered hes gone, some sort of glitch ig :( >_<
It has to be daytime, and you have to be wearing the schoolgirl outfit. :giggle: So obviously it can't happen until you can leave your house in girly clothes.

hathios

May 20, 2017
No need to leave the houe dressed as a schoolgirl.

You 1st pet the dog then invite him inside and inside you Change your clothes and then you get fucked by Rico.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Found a walkthrough for the game, i realize its late but better late than never.

EDIT: I put the walkthrough in the .txt file since the above site requires you to have an account to access it.

Last edited:

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
There's someone doing a remake of The Gold Rush...
It's called, 'Housesitting'

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Found a walkthrough for the game, i realize its late but better late than never.

EDIT: I put the walkthrough in the .txt file since the above site requires you to have an account to access it.
It seems you left out the interactions with Ralf. :sneaky:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
It seems you left out the interactions with Ralf. :sneaky:
There's nothing about Ralf in the walkthrough and i even checked it again.

Small reminder, i just put it in .txt file so its easier for people to check it out, i did not make the walkthrough.

Reactions: Dastardly
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes