5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Grandmas....ok, I'm down...I mean Nanna from G'ma's house is hawt....furry....ok...I'm moderately confused now but ok....I can still do this....no sexual content... :unsure:..(looks at sample pics) ....THANK GOD THERES NO SEXUAL content. Overall reaction:
homer-simpson-im-gone.gif

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This could have been a unique idea. You could have made really sexy GILFS like Bulma's mother. Instead you went for a realistic portrayal and created something truly cursed.
Sure it is funny and people will laugh about it... one time. Afterwards they fuck off and never come back. Was that worth it?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
This could have been a unique idea. You could have made really sexy GILFS like Bulma's mother. Instead you went for a realistic portrayal and created something truly cursed.
Sure it is funny and people will laugh about it... one time. Afterwards they fuck off and never come back. Was that worth it?
Personally I don't find an issue with a realistic portrayal, as much as with the art-style itself

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Personally I don't find an issue with a realistic portrayal, as much as with the art-style itself
I personally think his style could have created a few sexy characters. I am pretty sure he made a conscious effort to make them look as bad and old as possible.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote