The Golden Sorcery Doll RPG Edition?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Which is a real shame. I just got finished playing another game by this circle called The Scarlet Demonslayer and it's an exceptionally fantastic game. It's on Steam, but it breaks a rule here at F95 because of one or two scenes I think, so it isn't uploaded here. worth buying though, look it up - recently translated by Kagura.

Anyway, It looks like The Golden Sorcery Doll (RPG Edition) has many of the same features and would also be a fantastic game. Maybe someday we'll see a TL of this. Hopefully not unedited MTL, but at this point I'll take what I can get considering it's a game from 2015, last updated 2017...

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
Which is a real shame. I just got finished playing another game by this circle called The Scarlet Demonslayer and it's an exceptionally fantastic game. It's on Steam, but it breaks a rule here at F95 because of one or two scenes I think, so it isn't uploaded here. worth buying though, look it up - recently translated by Kagura.

Anyway, It looks like The Golden Sorcery Doll (RPG Edition) has many of the same features and would also be a fantastic game. Maybe someday we'll see a TL of this. Hopefully not unedited MTL, but at this point I'll take what I can get considering it's a game from 2015, last updated 2017...
Yeah, it was originally here but it got removed due to the shota scenes I think. The developer is working on a new game at the moment, which should be good.

Agreed on the TL part, I think it's mainly due to WolfRPG, not many people are interested to translate in that mess.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh, yep, just noticed it's WolfRPG. We won't be seeing a TL of this one anytime soon then. That's a shame.

I'm off to play Golden Cynicism, or maybe Gold Scientist. Both are Nuko Majin games also, but sadly I think they're both MTL. We'll see how it goes. Scarlet has done a number on me and now I have to seek out more of this kinda thing. :coffee:

Reactions: cawlalalal

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
Ahh, yep, just noticed it's WolfRPG. We won't be seeing a TL of this one anytime soon then. That's a shame.

I'm off to play Golden Cynicism, or maybe Gold Scientist. Both are Nuko Majin games also, but sadly I think they're both MTL. We'll see how it goes. Scarlet has done a number on me and now I have to seek out more of this kinda thing. :coffee:
Golden Scientist is a pretty solid game if you like that type of setting, and the translation is readable. I'm afraid Golden Cynism isn't as good though, it's very short with not much content while also having 1500's poetry level of translation.

Reactions: aifman7

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Seems similar to +99
Edit: Okayy just saw that this is made by the same guy who made The Scarlet Demonslayer +999

Reactions: Fkjgv555577