4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

dcontrol

Aug 21, 2016
Could somebody pretty please compile any / all of the missables that "we" (not me) know about?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Haven't gotten around to playing 3.2 yet - how do you get onto that scene?
Seeing as saves are incompatible, this takes a bit of time.

You need to step on Olivier's toes every chance you get to keep Susan loyal to you while progressing through the main story line until Nazarov has you put in chastity. This will affect your date nights with Susan and ultimately lead to her admitting of being in dire need of a hard fucking. You can then either buy a strapon dildo to do the deed yourself, or ask Todd over to literally bang your girlfriend.

And I agree with Engelstein, that scene is well made and really hot. Kudos to you, Lobsterman9999!

Reactions: Lobsterman9999

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019

You need to step on Olivier's toes every chance you get to keep Susan loyal to you while progressing through the main story line until Nazarov has you put in chastity. This will affect your date nights with Susan and ultimately lead to her admitting of being in dire need of a hard fucking. You can then either buy a strapon dildo to do the deed yourself, or ask Todd over to literally bang your girlfriend.

And I agree with Engelstein, that scene is well made and really hot. Kudos to you, Lobsterman9999!
Thanks, Hordragg, that means a lot! I’m in the midst of developing v0.4 and this kind o feedback makes it all worthwhile.

And just a small point of clarification - once you’re in chastity with a loyal Susan, you can fuck her with a strap on and have a threesome with her and Todd. You’re not stuck choosing one or the other :)

mininator1

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018

So you can only use the strapon if you don't get cucked before you are locked into chastity? Or is there a way to use the strapon if yu went the way where she cheats on you?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So you can only use the strapon if you don't get cucked before you are locked into chastity? Or is there a way to use the strapon if yu went the way where she cheats on you?
Buying (and in turn using) the strap-on is exclusively tied to Susan's loyal path. At least for now.

exaltiora05

Jul 27, 2017
Not to shame anybody's BBC fetish, but just once I'd love a game with a cute, feminine black guy to romance, or at least one that isn't some hyper dominant muscle bro.

I mean...the most famous drag queen in the world is Ru Paul. (And so many others, including personal favorite: Naomi Smalls)

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
H
Thanks, Hordragg, that means a lot! I’m in the midst of developing v0.4 and this kind o feedback makes it all worthwhile.

And just a small point of clarification - once you’re in chastity with a loyal Susan, you can fuck her with a strap on and have a threesome with her and Todd. You’re not stuck choosing one or the other :)
How to do this and when the next update is coming?

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
How to do this and when the next update is coming?
To fuck Susan with a strap on, make sure you’re on her loyal path. When she sees you in chastity for the first time, she’ll mention wanted to get fucked. Go buy a strap on at Fem World. The option to use it will come up during your next date with Susan also when she tells you she wants to get fucked, you can bring that up to Todd when you see him at the gym. He’ll agree to do it, and the threesome will be available during your next date with Susan.

The next release will be out before 2021.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
To fuck Susan with a strap on, make sure you’re on her loyal path. When she sees you in chastity for the first time, she’ll mention wanted to get fucked. Go buy a strap on at Fem World. The option to use it will come up during your next date with Susan also when she tells you she wants to get fucked, you can bring that up to Todd when you see him at the gym. He’ll agree to do it, and the threesome will be available during your next date with Susan.

The next release will be out before 2021.
Ok
I wanna say one of the best game the way our protaganist can b ecome slutty by choosing an affair with the father of todd its all awesome

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Some more content with Todd's mom, Miranda would be fun. Wondering if there's going to be a Olivia love path as well in the future?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
hi, i'm having a problem. After buying the dildo and going to the first class, Ms. Domina says that in her next class she will teach you how to use it. when we get to the next class this happens.

1605961890586.png

It asks you to take out the dildo but there is no button to do so and there is no way forward. What I can do?

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Any way to work at the bar using bracelets? I've bought the magazine from the shop but can't figure it out

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Any way to work at the bar using bracelets? I've bought the magazine from the shop but can't figure it out
Hey Neontiger. To work at the Cauldron using bracelets, all you need to do is earn them, and then work at the Cauldron. It’s basically automatic. It sounds like you’re having trouble earning your first bracelet.

To do so, you need to buy the handjob book at Fem World, ask your teacher for handjob advice during feminization class, and go on the internet at home and research handjobs. Once you’ve done those 3 things, you can ask Todd at the gym to make a video of you giving him a handjob. Once you do that, the bracelet is yours :)

In the next release, your notepad at home will serve as a simple ‘quest tracker.’ It will let you know what you need to do to advance at every stage in the game.

Reactions: Hordragg

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Hey Neontiger. To work at the Cauldron using bracelets, all you need to do is earn them, and then work at the Cauldron. It’s basically automatic. It sounds like you’re having trouble earning your first bracelet.

To do so, you need to buy the handjob book at Fem World, ask your teacher for handjob advice during feminization class, and go on the internet at home and research handjobs. Once you’ve done those 3 things, you can ask Todd at the gym to make a video of you giving him a handjob. Once you do that, the bracelet is yours :)

In the next release, your notepad at home will serve as a simple ‘quest tracker.’ It will let you know what you need to do to advance at every stage in the game.
When the next update is coming very excited about it

Reactions: Amon-Noatak
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes