4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Not a bad game, I just don't like the BBC race card you put in. Not all girls like that and would never go for it. Call me Racist if you want. I don't care, your option of me doesn't concern me. So overall I give this 1 thumb for ideas and story, up and 2 thumbs down for being woke and racist.
You can avoid it and stop it all together, just keep playing it and the option to stop it comes up through a dialogue choice with her. I'm of the same opinion regarding the BBC race stuff and having it being disabled really helps.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok im stuck at a dead end here, i continued from where i left off and it tells me its time to use the key on the chasity cage except after i take it off it goes through its little speil and then im guessing you go to bed but then it doesnt do anything to progress, do i need to restart ?

tricosy2709

May 10, 2020
I really love this game. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next big update.

Thx a lot for this stunning game.

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
I... lost my save... Goddammit Chrome...
Remember that the saves don't naturally jump with the game. You need to open the previews version, save to disk, then open new version and load from disk.
Saving to disk regularly is a good idea anyway. Since saves get clear along with other data if you clear some of your browser history.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not a bad game, I just don't like the BBC race card you put in. Not all girls like that and would never go for it. Call me Racist if you want. I don't care, your option of me doesn't concern me. So overall I give this 1 thumb for ideas and story, up and 2 thumbs down for being woke and racist.
Well, it's kind of hard to include said fetish without a poc… and while the ntr/cuck content could easily work without one, it's much better done than in other games in my opinion. Take the one 'cruising' on long schlongs for instance. That one has me rage quitting over the fact that the MC can't simply dump his stupid ass phone in the ocean every single time.

Adding to what Engelstein said: although reachable only by cock blocking Olivier a certain number of times (which you most probably did every chance you got) Susan's loyal path should open up for you pretty soon, in turn opening up the option to share her with Todd. A true sharing scene by the way, easily among the hottest ones Lobsterman9999 wrote in my opinion.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me why there are so many games where the player gets sissified yet the number of games where the player makes someone else into a sissy is this fucking low?
You know what I do? I like to pretend I'm just some god in the sky causing the MC to go through with being some depraved sissy or whatever. Kinda as if the MC is a sim. There are a ton where you're corrupting others, but very few involve the MC corrupting another male to become a sissy or female. The only ones that I can think of that do that are My Destiny(probably the best one for this), Friends of Mine, and The Company(kinda), there's one or two others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Reactions: dellog
Mar 24, 2019
Great update, that was the high light of my shitty year. I wonder if we'll get more content with Todd's mom next time.
It still makes me laugh that the internet completely corrupted the meaning of BBC :BootyTime:

Apr 8, 2018
Nice game :)

btw does soemone know their name ?

Edit : it's olivka & taisia shanti (from this vid : )

Last edited:

thestoryoftheeeye

Mar 3, 2020
Great update, lots of new stuff. Hope the next update has the PC get her bussy popped.

Does the content (as it exists thusfar) with Lexie end after you start growing tits or did I miss anything?

exter

May 29, 2017
Great update, lots of new stuff. Hope the next update has the PC get her bussy popped.

Does the content (as it exists thusfar) with Lexie end after you start growing tits or did I miss anything?
If there is no more content for Lexi, you can see it on the second floor of the Cauldron. There will be a grey message, that says you reached the end of the content with her for 0.4.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Another great HTML game, especially the darker less-vanilla story going on here. Sure lot of people will complain which makes me curious. If you don't like it why play it and if it really not your preference then just leave it, there are alot vanillas out there. As for me, I really wish there are more games with story like this out there. This game definitely worth to play, it offers something fresh if you are bored of vanillas.
My only gripe though the game feels sooooooo grindy even though it didnt take that long to reach new events because the routines between events are constant and repetitive. I think it will be nice if you can have option to skip day or at least skip class and adding some variations to the routines.

Reactions: imbatshit452

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
could someone compile a trophy guide?
some of use are to stupid to figure some out...
also are they missable?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
could someone compile a trophy guide?
some of use are to stupid to figure some out...
also are they missable?
Yes on them being missable. I sadly haven't had the time to play the latest update yet, but this is the full list of achievements with in-game hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are some additional pointers on #1 and on #3 and #4. If I remember corretly, #5 is gained by repeatedly not buying a dildo once Ms.Domina tells one to.

Hope this helps!

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yes on them being missable. I sadly haven't had the time to play the latest update yet, but this is the full list of achievements with in-game hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are some additional pointers on #1 and on #3 and #4. If I remember corretly, #5 is gained by repeatedly not buying a dildo once Ms.Domina tells one to.

Hope this helps!
Thank ya kindly!
you know what's missable?
chocolate.png

Reactions: Hordragg

asissy4bbc

Jul 7, 2019
I seem to be stuck at the Fem Class. The teacher says "Dildos out, girls. We have a lot to cover, today.", but there are no options to click on. Help?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes