4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What happened?
Lobsterman9999 was informed that their page was in violation of the . Though to what extend they (as in Patreon) didn't say. Most probably something listed under section ''18+ creations and mature themes', subsection 'Offensive and graphic creations'.

Reactions: gd889

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME SINCE ITS CREATION... WHY WOULD PATREON DO THIS DX... I hope nothing bad happens and the game proceeds as normal.
3 Posts above yours he says he will continue on regardless of what happens. :>)
Patreon has to keep up the facade of relative-purity, selectively deciding the moral compass, and of course getting told what to do by the credit card companies and accepting it. (bunch of crap...)

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
I'm really loving this game. Sucks to see you get ousted from Patreon but great to hear you're making the move to SubscribeStar. This is genuinely one of the best written HTML games out there. It's entered into the same realm, for me, as games like College Daze & Candid Urban Muffs which I already hold in high regard. I really hope to see the update soon as I've been FIENDING for it lol. All in all....great work and I can't wait for the next update....which I hope is soon?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes