4.20 star(s) 62 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Go in on your evenings off, head to second floor, click hang out. I never had trouble meeting her. Don't know if it's missable if it's not done early enough but that's all I've ever done to find her.
I Found her. I Had to restart game. I met Lexi 1st time on Day 5 (Friday). 2nd meeting Day 8. (Monday evening).
- I would not have normally gone to Bar on Monday (with so much other stuff going on,...) but...
I Wanted to find her. ;)

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
that was the last intel about an update.

so it should SOON™

Edit: from the Discord :
Lobsterman999915/04/2022
Work (as in, real life, day-job work) has slowed down a bit as expected. v0.8 will be out on April 30th. Single path done. Dates done. Just new main plot scenes + Olivia + Heather to go. Wooooo!!!
Thanks for the reply, then let's wait for these ten days

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
I need a walkthrough or something to find my way to all of the current endings. The pic files have me intrigued. Anyone that can help me out over here?

Reactions: Tutuooo

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Wow, I came here thinking about clearing up some doubts and ended up reading the forum from page 55, I learned a lot about the game and even made a friend. I find it amazing how the same questions are repeated all the time, many do not bother to research even a little before asking questions. I think the champion was about the Susan/todd threesome and when the new update comes out lol

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Wow, I came here thinking about clearing up some doubts and ended up reading the forum from page 55, I learned a lot about the game and even made a friend. I find it amazing how the same questions are repeated all the time, many do not bother to research even a little before asking questions. I think the champion was about the Susan/todd threesome and when the new update comes out lol
Im not really reading forum without purpose, so its not an agressive question, but actual curiosity
is it not a common thing on f95 in general, not this thread? xD When i read any thread it seems every topic has some "let me ask this too" question

Reactions: Taikh
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes