4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just gave this game a try and was stopped soon. MC should shave his body for Katie for more crossdressing options and this is blocked by the game unless mc starts the gay route with Todd and increases his homosexuality. This is an early GAME OVER.
How does the male mc usually shave his face?
(The lady shaver for 125 $ seems too expensive anyway, maybe the dev meant another currency?)

Please add a notification at the start of the game that despite the female characters in the game this is probably just a game about the mc unavoidably becoming gay per story events ...
The back story with the mob demanding more and more money each week also felt poor and not necessary. If the (female) characters in the game are interesting, players will try out where the crossdressing leads ... no need for weekly payment demands.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I just gave this game a try and was stopped soon. MC should shave his body for Katie for more crossdressing options and this is blocked by the game unless mc starts the gay route with Todd and increases his homosexuality. This is an early GAME OVER.
How does the male mc usually shave his face?
(The lady shaver for 125 $ seems too expensive anyway, maybe the dev meant another currency?)

Please add a notification at the start of the game that despite the female characters in the game this is probably just a game about the mc unavoidably becoming gay per story events ...
The back story with the mob demanding more and more money each week also felt poor and not necessary. If the (female) characters in the game are interesting, players will try out where the crossdressing leads ... no need for weekly payment demands.
Idk what you were expecting tbh. The MC becoming feminized and attracted to cocks is the core kink of the whole game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Idk what you were expecting tbh. The MC becoming feminized and attracted to cocks is the core kink of the whole game.
Some of these games have a wider variety of stories, characters and relations to explore and are not railroaded to getting gay and dicked ... however this game seems to have only one direction ... no fun if you are not interested in MM stuff.

My mistake ... I missed the dev notes in the OP because they are in the middle and not at the end of the list as usual.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
You do not have enough love points with Todd
Your relationship score with Todd has to be higher. "$toddlove" must be higher than 2, or else the option is unavailable.
Here's what it can say (depending on your stats):

You know Todd might not want you to see this, but you're too curious not to click.

No, this is more than curiosity, you realize. Whatever Todd likes, I want to be. I'd do anything for him...

Like the first one, this folder contains images. A lot of images.
"Images/Gym/boobs4.jpg"

Big boobs again. Oh, big pregnant boobs, actually. You remember what Todd said about fertility.

The next image shows much the same.
"Images/Gym/boobs5.jpg"

And it just keeps going.
"Images/Gym/boobs6.jpg"

It seems that Todd has a bit of a breeding fetish. It's not the weirdest kink - in fact, it's kind of sweet. He just wants to knock girls up and see their bellies swell with new life.

A wave of emotion hits you. Lust and longing, intertwined. Periods, birth control, pregnancy, motherhood. You can dress, talk, speak, look, live like a woman... but there will always be a biological barrier between you and many cis women. It hurts, and there's nothing you can do about that hurt.

I'm a girl, you remind yourself, but just like lots of cis girls, I'm not fertile. And that... kind of sucks.

You hadn't ever given the thought of parenthood - let alone motherhood - much attention. But you think you will, from now on.
oh ok, thanks a lot for all the details, it's nice

Nov 15, 2021
Some of these games have a wider variety of stories, characters and relations to explore and are not railroaded to getting gay and dicked ... however this game seems to have only one direction ... no fun if you are not interested in MM stuff.

My mistake ... I missed the dev notes in the OP because they are in the middle and not at the end of the list as usual.
If it's not for you then that's cool, but I think when it comes to sissification/becoming trans story lines then you might want to expect that there will be male-on-trans or male-on-sissy content and ask before playing. I'm struggling to think of any games like this that don't have it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If it's not for you then that's cool, but I think when it comes to sissification/becoming trans story lines then you might want to expect that there will be male-on-trans or male-on-sissy content and ask before playing. I'm struggling to think of any games like this that don't have it.
The main non-player characters are :
F : Susan (girlfriend), Katie (colleague), Ms Domina (teacher), Olivia (fitness instructor)
Trans : Lexi
M : Todd (friend, coach)

There are some MF scenes but I would have expected more MF content with so many female characters.

Some games handle MF, FF, MM sexual relations so that you can avoid the parts you are not interested in. In this case the dev obviously didn't care since MM content including whoring to other males is the main content and mandatory to continue and not getting a game over. Large part of the story is the mc's transformation in mind and body from straight male to bisexual trans female after wearing female clothes at work, taking a piss while sitting and shaving his legs. This includes growing boobs without special reasons.

Technically the game is good and has a lot of content, but most of this content is only pleasant for a special audience who enjoy MM content and especially the typical "sissy"-game-language.

There are other transformation games which allow the player to stay more in the MF comfort zone and completely avoid any MM/gay relationships, even if the mc did a full M2F transformation.

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
The main non-player characters are :
F : Susan (girlfriend), Katie (colleague), Ms Domina (teacher), Olivia (fitness instructor)
Trans : Lexi
M : Todd (friend, coach)

There are some MF scenes but I would have expected more MF content with so many female characters.
Seriously, since the black teacher and white teacher can be cut off really early, and that Navario is introduced until like half way through the game. Todd is the only male character you have to interact with. (Black gym dude, avoidable, todds dad, nearly avoidable, you have to do one dinner.

Lexi is a side character to, but she is introduced so early i can see how you could think she was a main character. But she is also the only character you can use your dick on in the whole game after you start behaving as a trans.

In so many of these sissy/trans maker games, the MC can barely use their cock because some how becoming femine makes it broke... yet in all these same games, trans woman are packing the MC's shit in. Where is the game where the MC can get feminized AND still use their cock? lol

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Guys, can someone tell me how to go full blacked path with Olivier as a boyfriend?
Get suzan to fall for the snow bunny cult, help her with all her plans to add more snow bunnies like her friend who ask for relationship advice, and her mom, put Olivia on the path to be a queen of spades herself, accept olivier offers to help said cult as a marketing director, advice Susan to tattoo the queen of spades mark and buy a set of piercings of qs too while you're at it. Work on the cult until olivier go make you a visit and see your ear piercing, I think you will have a event about the cult where olivier will ask about your and Susan advances on turning Olivia in a full snow bunny, continue to work until olivier gives you a bbc dildo, use said dildo, paint your nails as qs symbol on the audition day, find olivier on the masquerade, choose the option of blck dude and olivier will buy you.
This is all I can remember and will definitely be out of order but that's the keys points that comes to my mind about his route. Hope that help ✌

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Get suzan to fall for the snow bunny cult, help her with all her plans to add more snow bunnies like her friend who ask for relationship advice, and her mom, put Olivia on the path to be a queen of spades herself, accept olivier offers to help said cult as a marketing director, advice Susan to tattoo the queen of spades mark and buy a set of piercings of qs too while you're at it. Work on the cult until olivier go make you a visit and see your ear piercing, I think you will have a event about the cult where olivier will ask about your and Susan advances on turning Olivia in a full snow bunny, continue to work until olivier gives you a bbc dildo, use said dildo, paint your nails as qs symbol on the audition day, find olivier on the masquerade, choose the option of blck dude and olivier will buy you.
This is all I can remember and will definitely be out of order but that's the keys points that comes to my mind about his route. Hope that help ✌
Much appreciated!

Feb 15, 2019
Just to add Wutki you don't need to initiate Olivia - you can go after Cade yourself but you probably shouldn't invite him to the party

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Lobsterman9999 keeps talking/referring to when "The Good Son" Is Ending.
- Is there any Idea/timetable of when This will happen??

- "The Good Son" IS an Awesome Game!! Better than Most in THIS genre.
I will hate to see it End. (but All games Must reach its conclusion at some point)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes