4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
I've render i don't know how many new pics. Also changed her breasts a little. I hope you can see the diffrence. The bad thing is that I can't edit all the previous pics I have made. Well I can... But It will take me like a year or something... XD So for the next update I have almost everything ready. Created new maps, added a ton of npc etc. But I have to write the dialogues for most of them. Also I want to fix some old mechanics and add some new. The game is playable as it is with 3 new events. But I won't publish the next version until I finish everything. Propably at 20 days from now...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
great game,just too bad Rachel can not get corrupt. I mean when she loses it looks like she really enjoys it.

Reactions: Roshi2000

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
great game,just too bad Rachel can not get corrupt. I mean when she loses it looks like she really enjoys it.
Well at the future this will be added. But it will be something like she doesn't cares if they can see her naked. About the sex part... I don't know... I have to think something so I can connect it somehow. Cause most women normally they hate getting raped...

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Corruption and blackmail is way over used... I'd like to see more fighting rape / man handle... Catfights too.... It seems only side scrolling games are ever full action packed everything else seems to over complicate a clearly violent story with corruption, Incest, time consuming love interests that add very little to the story (but could take 3 whole updates of the game devs time)... for once I'd like to see a non side scroller game have a constant or at least consistent action packed pacing.

Corruption is everywhere very played out... it won't be too bad though if there is an option to choose corruption or no corruption... but I'm hoping for something a bit different than we normally see out of adult games

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Corruption and blackmail is way over used... I'd like to see more fighting rape / man handle... Catfights too.... It seems only side scrolling games are ever full action packed everything else seems to over complicate a clearly violent story with corruption, Incest, time consuming love interests that add very little to the story (but could take 3 whole updates of the game devs time)... for once I'd like to see a non side scroller game have a constant or at least consistent action packed pacing.

Corruption is everywhere very played out... it won't be too bad though if there is an option to choose corruption or no corruption... but I'm hoping for something a bit different than we normally see out of adult games
I see your point. I just like to see Heroes taken down a peg or two and even switch sides despite they're pride to be the best super Hero ever. So say Rachel loses too many times she slowly begins to care less and less about public perception,wears less and less clothng. Eventually if she still loses she can work against the heroes only caring about thugs taken advantage of her. I have Rachel lose on purpose to see the Hero Fall from grace as it were.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Well her side of view will be more like... I can sacrifice my fame or my dignity in order to do something good. She is an ideologist. She trusts really easy others without thinking the bad outcome and where that might lead. So turning to the dark side of the force XD won't be something that will happen. BUT. If it means to do something bad (like killing) in order to achieve something good she will do it. About the sex part. I have create some pics that the bad guys are taking advantage of her and she enjoys it. But she is either drunk, or drugged.

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
For example at this event she has to lure out a criminal. But in order to achieve it she has to go appear with that outfit at the TV and challenge him to a street fight. At this point she doesn't care if the people see the Green Shadow, like this. She is thinking that she will help other people by catching that criminal.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
For example at this event she has to lure out a criminal. But in order to achieve it she has to go appear with that outfit at the TV and challenge him to a street fight. At this point she doesn't care if the people see the Green Shadow, like this. She is thinking that she will help other people by catching that criminal.
awesome,so she becomes a more Ends justify the means person compared to how she started out. I think that is little bit corrupted. Sacrificing her dignity for the greater good,she is bending her principles. May not be breaking them,yet at this point she is walking a fine line.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Well her side of view will be more like... I can sacrifice my fame or my dignity in order to do something good. She is an ideologist. She trusts really easy others without thinking the bad outcome and where that might lead. So turning to the dark side of the force XD won't be something that will happen. BUT. If it means to do something bad (like killing) in order to achieve something good she will do it. About the sex part. I have create some pics that the bad guys are taking advantage of her and she enjoys it. But she is either drunk, or drugged.
Yeah I am not a fan of drugs or mind control... but as long as there are choices and miltiple paths and/or one fetish doesn't start to dominate the entire story it's no problem... I like fighting rape and mostly lesbian rape and catfights.. so I hate when these games slow the action down for corruption, blackmail, drugs, mind control... Sometimes all the stuff I listed works is it is used in the story at the right time... but it always annoys me when it takes over the story... Im not a game dev so I don't know how hard it is to do multiple paths.... but I don't think all RPGM and Renpy games need to over complicate action heros like Rambo or avengers... so not everything needs complicated in adult games which almost every game dev seems to try and do... and maby I would feel differently if it were the other way around and every adult hero game was a die hard knock off... but things like blackmail were the cherry on on top of a good story not a something ham fisted into every scene.... as long as there are choice to not take the drugs it would be no big deal... as for how she breaks I do enjoy a good breaking of a proud heroine but there are many ways to do it... the storyline in the original game was so annoying with the stupid nerd blackmailing her, really wished I could have skipped or avoided that waste of time.... so if the drugs are a good fit in the story good and climax to a story line it will work better than forcing mind control/drugs it into every sex scene could get old quick...

I think most of us play superheroine games to see the hero defeated and fucked of course... it's just the preferred method of seeing our little slut defeated...

Corruption, blackmail, and mind control including drugs would probably involve separate missions where she helps the bad guys... now I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with this... if she helps the bad guys and fails she gets sent to prison and has to fight off aggressive dykes and such... but you run into problems where she needs to be blackmailed as a civilian or her cover is blown and the game ends.... If the law/government finds out her Identity and she is helping out the bad guys then she is really screwed... could be a good "bad ending " but hard to write a good on going story missions for such a situation....

But my own preference could cause a big problem too... if she loses too many fights it becomes just as stupid if she is never unmasked after losing a fight... since she is only the "Green shadow" at night even unmasked she isn't easily identified.... you could come up with a 3 strikes system where if she loses 3 fights to a gang she gets a bad end with a home invasion and sex slavery in a brothel... you could also extend the game by having miltiple gangs Johnny's gang, rival Mafia gang, lesbian bikers, ect... and they don't share info... she could also do special missions to kill gangsters who have info on her to reset the 3 strikes.... of course you could also have the sand box option where she get her ass kicked as a civilian like the first game.

I don't mind games serving other preferences just annoying when the game serves only one fetish for 2-3 or more updates... that's when people stop following.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
These pictures look great... I have not been this excited for a game update in a while...

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
It is made at rpgmakermz, for the android version, I will ask Limpy, cause I have no idea how to do it XD
Ok thanks... I thought it was QSP.... I Can try using joi play for RPGM but sometimes it doesn't work.... last time I played I was on PC, but Android is so much more convenient.. If I can play on Android I can play updates right when they come out.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Since i don't know when Limpy will get better, I will upload here for all of you the first 4 parts of a future event. The full version is like 800 pics. For more stuff join my discord.
Mega
She wins the fight? I take it in the game there is both a win and a lose option?

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
It looks like this graphic is still in development and the storyline is incomplete until they polish this game with sexy looks and a nasty storyline into a full game.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes