4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

dark5v3n86

May 30, 2019
cant have cheats codes for free for the game ? even the remake you made i will love have access to all scenes with the damn password but for free it block me for play and enjoy the game so please can anyone give me the cheats codes to unlock everything

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game is a 10 out of 10 for me, however it would be even better if Rachel can turn into a Villainess if she submits to temptation too many times, because let's be honest Rachel losing fights is fun to watch. Regardless awesome game. It's good to be bad.

Calburn

Aug 15, 2019
I do really enjoy the game but I wish the game maker would upgrade the pregnancy system and a couple different things which I will list,
the pregnancy system is no longer locked into a single location and event a way to do this would be that whatever drug that the hero association gives Rachel to make her give birth fast is permanent and only the first time is required to be in the hero hospital to prevent complications, so after that event plays through it activates a switch and makes it so whenever Rachel gets pregnant again she has rapid pregnancy.

You should also create a much more in depth h-status screen by adding more variable trackers to your game.

Also if you want some help with the game making aspects I do have all of the newer RPG Maker programs so I can help with setting certain parts of the game up, that is only if you want me to.

Reactions: nerogaf

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
I do really enjoy the game but I wish the game maker would upgrade the pregnancy system and a couple different things which I will list,
the pregnancy system is no longer locked into a single location and event a way to do this would be that whatever drug that the hero association gives Rachel to make her give birth fast is permanent and only the first time is required to be in the hero hospital to prevent complications, so after that event plays through it activates a switch and makes it so whenever Rachel gets pregnant again she has rapid pregnancy.

You should also create a much more in depth h-status screen by adding more variable trackers to your game.

Also if you want some help with the game making aspects I do have all of the newer RPG Maker programs so I can help with setting certain parts of the game up, that is only if you want me to.
Sadly the pregnancy event can only work like that. If Rachel is pregnant with different stages of pregnancy and can go outside to other maps, then I will have to create for each stage of her pregnancy ,7 stages of bigger belly and breast, for each outfit and for every event that you can encounter. And then I will rename the game to ''Pregnant Shadow'' XD. Now about the H-status I agree with you, but I'm no familiar with plugins at Rpgmz, so I found that solution with the images for now. If you know about plugings and u want to help that would be great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nerogaf and JaszMan

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
need a fix:
event: area with a lake near the artist (above it)
bandit at night, if you lose then one of the events does not show the action buttons during the sex animation, and the scene goes in a loop.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Sadly the pregnancy event can only work like that. If Rachel is pregnant with different stages of pregnancy and can go outside to other maps, then I will have to create for each stage of her pregnancy ,7 stages of bigger belly and breast, for each outfit and for every event that you can encounter. And then I will rename the game to ''Pregnant Shadow'' XD. Now about the H-status I agree with you, but I'm no familiar with plugins at Rpgmz, so I found that solution with the images for now. If you know about plugings and u want to help that would be great.
''Pregnant Shadow''?
Yes!
That sounds lovely!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Roshi2000

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Can you please provide saves with all scenes unlocked in the gallery? More people would download the game.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

TheMashire

May 18, 2024
Just went through the week at the breeding chambers. After she had her memory erased and woke up back home, this came up on my screen when I opened the menu in her bedroom. I did save my game while I was there, after the milking event. I hope I don't have to start a new game... :oops:

UPDATE: Weird bug. I didn't have to start a new game, fortunately. I went around it by putting on her Casual Outfit then stepping outside her house before opening the menu and saving my game. Minor inconvenience, but I still really like this update so far. Thank you, Roshi2000.

Screenshot 2024-07-06 002118.png

Last edited:

redbear76

May 25, 2022
Suggestion on this.
Remember some drugs can bring to addiction very fast, others, while can have an immediate negative effect (e.g. influence coordination, or memory, or suggestionability, so could lose a fight, being easily ordered around, or get in situations and not remembering exactly what happened), take longer to create addiction.
So, remember to calibrate things.
great idea!

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes