3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
New update v0.2.10.2

Mega

No changelog unfortunately.
The v0.2.10.2 update is: Items & Gifts. Ye should check out TFGame.site as I always check it to see if games on here are also on there as they tend to have more info on updates & such on there (not to mention that many of the devs on here have their games on there as well). The page for this game:

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Problem is that you can't load a saved game if you saved it with 2.8.1. When i tried to load a savegame from that game version i got the message "Savegame is from another game. Aborting".

Reactions: Aelgwenn

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Problem is that you can't load a saved game if you saved it with 2.8.1. When i tried to load a savegame from that game version i got the message "Savegame is from another game. Aborting".
I got that as well & had to restart (though it's most because of all the changes made).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGuideToBeingAssertive-0.2.10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sliker

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Been a while since I checked in on this, but here are some change-log entries copied from :

----

I see that my old saves won't load, possibly because the dev has decided to make public and subscriber version saves mutually incompatible. Started a new game instead and whoof, that player avatar is awful.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
im curious. I dont see anything in the tags but is this a sissification type game or transforming from male to female or something? not that it bothers me one way or the other I was just curious as it seems like the story is going that direction.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
im curious. I dont see anything in the tags but is this a sissification type game or transforming from male to female or something? not that it bothers me one way or the other I was just curious as it seems like the story is going that direction.
The MC is transformed MtF early on (they may or may not keep their junk depending on your choices). The twist is in how they deal with that, becoming more assertive and possibly outright dominant rather than meek and submissive.

There are some other male characters that the MC can make some initial moves towards sissifying, IIRC, but I'm not sure how far that content goes currently; I think the female NPC's have received more of the dev's attention so far, but haven't played recent versions.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Ugh, applying that hotfix just ruined all my progress. At least it fixed the error popup...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When I click and download that HTML only. It just loads up the webpage without pictures. I would like both, lol. ANy tips on how/where hotfix is located?
That's because it's ... an html file only.

Download the regular version 0.2.10.1, then overwrite the html file in that folder with the hotfixed version.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes