3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Is it possible to play submissively?
Not yet, at least. There are two paths - Dom and "Siren" (which is basically sexual persuasion, I think), but none that let you be submissive. I don't know if it'll be added, but I'd wager no, because it's somewhat implied by the title.

Reactions: tmxhfl

Cago

May 27, 2018
So I've gone through the intro a few times, can you get the huge penis instead of the big through the intro? Or is it later in the game?
Don't know how but how do you get the big one? I was only able to get normal

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Hope that Our (okay, MY MC) Does Not have to have sex with Travis or Todd.
- Just the thought of it turns my stomach. :sick::mad: neither of them deserve to touch her.
I would make Todd "My Bitch"; if it is at all possible turn Todd into a female (to be sexually harassed by men).
- I would Flat out Ruin Travis so that he loses his job, not before being humiliated and degraded first.

Sadly, I found that the LONG played Intro was the Best part of this game, so far.
I Cannot wait to see MORE content with Promyse (Piper) She Is Totally Hott!!

Thorxic

Jan 20, 2021
So, I've been playing around with the game for a while, but I just can't seem to make much progress at all.
Once you max out your dominance/seduction skills, lowered resistance to zero, got 20/20 friendship and 20/20 obedience, what happens next? How do you make the next step? Since it doesn't seem like it's possible to make people get to the "next stage" from free-willed.

I also haven't found a way to make people enter the bar. That place is just permanently empty in my game.

I also can't seem to interact with certain people like Travis in any other way than at work. And he always refuses to eat the food that is given to him.

Am I looking in the wrong places or is this content just not added yet?

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
Pretty much no content right now, and knowing the speed AnonMan works at we can expect some high quality abandonware by about 2024.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Okay, Could anyone help me out here really quick; Been trying to do some cheating using the console, for shits and giggles mostly, But I just can't seem to use it?

1638715584934.png
This is all I find in my console tab, Can't even search for anything... Getting a bit annoyed at it TBH...

EDIT: Should've probably pointed out as well that I'm using Google Chrome, Not sure if that'd help anything but :shrug:

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Okay, Could anyone help me out here really quick; Been trying to do some cheating using the console, for shits and giggles mostly, But I just can't seem to use it?

View attachment 1531375
This is all I find in my console tab, Can't even search for anything... Getting a bit annoyed at it TBH...

EDIT: Should've probably pointed out as well that I'm using Google Chrome, Not sure if that'd help anything but :shrug:
I don't have the game RN, so i can only speak generally
99% of html games keeps their variables in the Sugarcube.state.variables path from the console (always mind uppercases, better to use tab key for autocomplete). If you want to change something, keep a backup save just in case. Always check the variable content before changing it. Have fun

Robotai

Dec 6, 2020
Does anyone know the combination of drugs for futanarization?
I've been tearing my hair out trying all kinds of combos with nothing to show for it.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Thorxic

Jan 20, 2021

View attachment 1531375

I talked a bit about it in an earlier post.
Under the yellow text that you have in your screenshot, to the right of the blue chevron/arrow is where you type in your command.

The base command for any cheats in sugarcube is: SugarCube.State.active.variables.
After the dot you can type in whatever you like or scroll down through the list of suggested results. If you use the arrow keys to move up or down through the suggested results you can hit enter. If your command has a value, it should show that.
chrome_j27kOl4kiX.png
Here you can see that the seduction level is 100, which is max. If you want to change it, you can type in SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.seduction = 90 to set it to 90.

You can find this value yourself if you do as I described earlier. Type in "SugarCube.State.active.variables." and then use the arrow keys to look around, or type in what you believe you are looking for. Like you could search for Travis, rather than the player.
chrome_QpFHGIHwl4.png
And again, feel free to look through all the different possible options
chrome_Zt1IgdCXUq.png
and see if there's anything you want to change, like obedience.
chrome_1RrjWUw0cK.png

I hope this explains it.

Reactions: BL4Z3ST0RM

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
I talked a bit about it in an earlier post.
Under the yellow text that you have in your screenshot, to the right of the blue chevron/arrow is where you type in your command.

The base command for any cheats in sugarcube is: SugarCube.State.active.variables.
After the dot you can type in whatever you like or scroll down through the list of suggested results. If you use the arrow keys to move up or down through the suggested results you can hit enter. If your command has a value, it should show that.
View attachment 1532658
Here you can see that the seduction level is 100, which is max. If you want to change it, you can type in SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.seduction = 90 to set it to 90.

You can find this value yourself if you do as I described earlier. Type in "SugarCube.State.active.variables." and then use the arrow keys to look around, or type in what you believe you are looking for. Like you could search for Travis, rather than the player.
View attachment 1532661
And again, feel free to look through all the different possible options
View attachment 1532665
and see if there's anything you want to change, like obedience.
View attachment 1532664

I hope this explains it.
thx for the info, one downside though, it doesn't stay, it will reset itself

Thorxic

Jan 20, 2021
thx for the info, one downside though, it doesn't stay, it will reset itself
Probably because you hit the "back" button while you're checking your stats. Enter the command when you're not looking at stats. The game reverses values when you press "back"
So, instead try going somewhere else after entering a value, like, go to work and then check.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Probably because you hit the "back" button while you're checking your stats. Enter the command when you're not looking at stats. The game reverses values when you press "back"
So, instead try going somewhere else after entering a value, like, go to work and then check.
ok yeah also i don't think think the pregnant variables are working since the game doesn't intend on you getting pregnant just yet

safeterror1

Sep 24, 2019
how do progress I've gotten people to obedience 20/20 and resistance 20/20 and how do you keep or get dick

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
This is the next transformation game where you can only have a penis OR a vagina? It have to be a lot of work to give the flexibility/possibility of having both.

and, how do I know when i am allowed to save?

I think the game shows a lot promise, hopefully the player can choose to be something and is not forced in binary variables like sub/dom in most games.

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
how do you access sex and stuff so far i got all the females to max stats and my dominance is at 90 what am I missing?

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes