• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - The Half Hero Harem [Ch. 4] [Night]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Gorrik

There are many isekai koikatsu games on here, and this FEELS like it has potential to be one of the good ones. I'm not even really gonna comment on the story - it is mostly generic isekai, so far (MC suddenly appears in a different world that is threatened by a big bad person, which is now your problem) and you've likely read something similar on here before.

The sex happens fast. It isn't just one or two slutty characters, its nearly everyone you've met in the first few days. Including virgins, who are instantly into you and want to jump you. I personally wish there was more development for the characters before we immediately started banging, I prefer a more moderate pace and feeling like the sex was earned. But this is certainly better than the ones where you play for 30 hours before seeing your first penetration scene.

The fast sex has pros and cons - I assume it is better for audience retention in the early stages. Most are here to fap, and story is secondary - unless it is REALLY good. A big con is, most of the characters aren't memorable because there has been no real development. It is the early stages and maybe that comes later, but all I remember about all the characters is the sex - because that is basically all there was. There is one exception, and funnily enough it is one of the girls we haven't laid yet. So the dev has shown they can make an interesting character that isn't immediately bent over, and I wish there was more of that.

I will be keeping an eye on this one. Personally my biggest concerns are character development and the writing. The sex scenes shown so far are good and plentiful, but characters I care about is what usually keeps me around. Game has sound and music, always a big plus for me - especially for a relatively new project. Good luck to the dev!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Saiyan_God

Damn, I really like the story so far. It has isekai and harem, so I am going to play it till the end. Character designs are good I like it. But I am hoping you will make side characters show more emotion. I like the scenes so far, but I think if you can add more emotions to the character, your game will be fantastic.