Tool The Handy in Lovense supported games?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I was wondering if there is any tool that one can use to take a Lovense supported game and convert the scripts/signal it sends out to something The Handy can understand?

I've been reading a bit on buttplug.io but couldn't find anything universal where you can just take any game, select which device it is compatible with, select a target device and retarget/remap the signal/instructions/scripts being sent so that any other toy can be used when they are not officially supported.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Many games with Lovense support use the Lovense API instead of the Buttplug library because they are sponsored by Lovense. So from the get-go they are designed not to be used with devices from other vendors. It would probably be possible to "hijack" the Lovense API and use it to control other toys but I am not aware that such a tool has been created. As for games that use Buttplug, I am not aware of anything that would reroute signals like you describe. Rerouting from a linear device like The Handy to a vibrator is an option in many games and tools that target The Handy by converting for example speed to intensity. However the other way around is harder since it's not necessarily obvious how a series of one-dimensional commands for intensity should be converted to a series of linear movements in a way that makes sense for the game or what it's trying to represent.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Many games with Lovense support use the Lovense API instead of the Buttplug library because they are sponsored by Lovense. So from the get-go they are designed not to be used with devices from other vendors. It would probably be possible to "hijack" the Lovense API and use it to control other toys but I am not aware that such a tool has been created. As for games that use Buttplug, I am not aware of anything that would reroute signals like you describe. Rerouting from a linear device like The Handy to a vibrator is an option in many games and tools that target The Handy by converting for example speed to intensity. However the other way around is harder since it's not necessarily obvious how a series of one-dimensional commands for intensity should be converted to a series of linear movements in a way that makes sense for the game or what it's trying to represent.
I'd be more interested in hijacking lovense data than turning vibration into movement like you described, it's all about the synchronization of the movements, otherwise I could just run it on auto and play any game but that kinda defeats the purpose.

Anyway, what other games are there aside from lustbound that natively support the handy?

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
Anyway, what other games are there aside from lustbound that natively support the handy?
It would be nice to start seeing more integration for these toys. I'm honestly surprised F95zone hasn't done a tag yet for Teledildonics / smart sex toy supported games.

Not a whole lot of games yet to my knowledge that support The Handy by default, most are mods.
(DLC's you pay to view, supposedly going to implement "social spaces" to interact with other toy users)
(I've never used, I've heard mixed reviews)
(support for different Hentai games, including Koikatsu, Honey Select 2, etc..)

(This mod works VERY well, I highly recommend)

What we need is more integration on games like Wildlife, Carnal Instinct, Treasures of Nadia, Breeders of the Nephelm, etc... Not everyone is tech savvy enough to setup these MODs plus it would be nice to start seeing games ready to go to use The Handy.

Not games but fun/quick sites to play around with.

I just finished playing "The Genesis order" and it's a shame to see the support for Lovense and not TheHandy =/

Reactions: Big.Joe

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
It would be nice to start seeing more integration for these toys. I'm honestly surprised F95zone hasn't done a tag yet for Teledildonics / smart sex toy supported games.

Not a whole lot of games yet to my knowledge that support The Handy by default, most are mods.
(DLC's you pay to view, supposedly going to implement "social spaces" to interact with other toy users)
(I've never used, I've heard mixed reviews)
(support for different Hentai games, including Koikatsu, Honey Select 2, etc..)

(This mod works VERY well, I highly recommend)

What we need is more integration on games like Wildlife, Carnal Instinct, Treasures of Nadia, Breeders of the Nephelm, etc... Not everyone is tech savvy enough to setup these MODs plus it would be nice to start seeing games ready to go to use The Handy.

Not games but fun/quick sites to play around with.

I just finished playing "The Genesis order" and it's a shame to see the support for Lovense and not TheHandy =/
There is also mod the that Mount Batten game, tested and it works well but you need the latest version (1.32, won't work on 1.0) and some flash games integration but it doesn't just work on any flash, only the modded ones sadly (so there goes my dream of playing those sweet crimson keep scenes...) I might try Virt-A-Mate but I hate to wait for all the shit to load, they really need to just release a more polish VAM2 instead of the mod abomination VAM is now, too many plugins...

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
There is also mod the that Mount Batten game, tested and it works well but you need the latest version (1.32, won't work on 1.0) and some flash games integration but it doesn't just work on any flash, only the modded ones sadly (so there goes my dream of playing those sweet crimson keep scenes...) I might try Virt-A-Mate but I hate to wait for all the shit to load, they really need to just release a more polish VAM2 instead of the mod abomination VAM is now, too many plugins...
Yeah, not really my style game, I heard too much negative about VAM to bother trying it with The Handy. Unfortunately don’t think we’re going to see mass support for The Handy/buttplug integration at the developer level until either more users request it or The Handy team starts marketing it towards game creators like Lovense did.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah, not really my style game, I heard too much negative about VAM to bother trying it with The Handy. Unfortunately don’t think we’re going to see mass support for The Handy/buttplug integration at the developer level until either more users request it or The Handy team starts marketing it towards game creators like Lovense did.
Kinda sucks cuz imo The Handy is much better than Lovense on the basis it does actual up/down motion instead of boring vibrations (which you can easily add to The Handy, just strap a small vibrator between the sleeve and the strap) or contractions which on their own are not realistic enough and kinda shit, also can we talk about the name? Why is it not called "Lovesense", Lovense is such a shit name too...

Yeah, Handy needs to focus on games and not just VR.

Reactions: imdamann88

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
Kinda sucks cuz imo The Handy is much better than Lovense on the basis it does actual up/down motion instead of boring vibrations (which you can easily add to The Handy, just strap a small vibrator between the sleeve and the strap) or contractions which on their own are not realistic enough and kinda shit, also can we talk about the name? Why is it not called "Lovesense", Lovense is such a shit name too...

Yeah, Handy needs to focus on games and not just VR.

Agreed, honestly here would be a great place to start pushing it. Good amount of game developers visit the threads here and if they see enough requests, maybe they’ll start looking in that direction the The Handy team to integrate it.

I’ve already seen The Handy team say to do this in their discord group, with any game, try to get the developers to reach out and work with them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote