Ren'Py - The Hard Way [v0.34.1] [Muffin Maker]

1. 2.00 star(s)

loligamesbest

It doesnt work on my Samsung Galaxy A51... it says mobile game and doesnt work on it. Well actually it does work but at first decission i can make (whatever i choose) there comes this game crash or whatever it says. There stand rollback etc.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

m0us3r

It might become a really good game, so I'm giving it 4 stars (even though now it might look more like 3-star thingy).

Pro:

• The story is rather interesting (with mystery and clues).
    • The multitude of places and characters makes it feel somehow like real life.
    • Some of the models are cute, some even very beautiful.
    • It's harem, so, no need to choose just one or two partner.
    • The gameplay does not feel grindy (at least as long as new events pop up).

Con:

• The graphics' resolution and quality are below par.
    • The sex scenes are rather poor. (Small scale. More transitions than images makes them look constantly blurred. I wish devs rather make it a slideshow than blurred transitions. The Yvette's handjob seems gay-style, as we see the face and the body of MC, while Yvette's face is hardly visible behind his penis.)
    • There are some bugs and deficiencies (like missing pictures, instant clothes changes when the kissing starts, a couple of non-starting events).

If the devs would improve it, especially the quality and composition of sex scenes, then it would be a proper decent game.

v0.04.4
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: I'll raise it to 2 stars, cow women!, better in game guidance now, but how do you do cow women with no/limited lactation content, and damn the same positions on sex with every girl and they're not even all the best? Still a game with some good concepts in it and lofty goals but the way it actually plays is stupid grindy with too many women of which almost all are pointless as they won't ever have content mixed into a sandbox with a hunger/cleanliness/sleep grind thrown on top... hard capping this at 2.

Update: Lowering it a star down to 1 star. It's just a train wreck to play. Pointless grind and maintenance tasks, sandbox world that's excessive and often pointless, renders/art don't validate the flaws, doubt I'll be trying again.

Nice but relatively generic renders in a grindy open world game with often guesswork interaction with the characters. While it's not allowed to name them by name, it plays like some games that were released four to five years ago. There are some glimmers of potential in it, big titties are big titties, but at the moment when compared to the wealth of adult game offerings it isn't yet even breaking average. It plays as if the developers ideas were beyond their experience to actually work into a playable game that doesn't feel bloated. It's not 'bad', it's just not 'good', and it's overall not a fun play experience for the adult content you get.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ximpactor

I guess the 2 stars were for previous versions, probably should be removed now. For a 0.03 there are a lot of stuff to do. This is a pretty good sandbox game with a pretty cool story and pretty interesting planned features. I don't know if the dev has realized quite how hard implementing everything he's planned into a game like this is though.
    For 5 stars I'd say improve the spelling, or get a proofreader, variables like Hygiene were spelt wrong along with words like 'weird' becoming 'wierd'.
    Other than that a solid effort with actual scenes, which beats like 90% of 0.03.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Boehser Onkel

my 2 cents

the game looks very good
    renders and animations are well made

the story is unique - and for now well written
    cant wait how it unfolds
    the aging concept is a new one - hope it works well

for the sandbox part - well we have to wait and see how the dev´s will manage it at all in the future

i am really curious about how they will handle all those girl´s (50+ ?!)

4 stars ( yep 4) for now
    (maybe change it later)

edit : 1 star with both eyes closed -well , you can read at main topic why ...
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

As of version 0.10.6, the plot seems to be developing into an interesting, complex story. The graphics continue to be perfunctory, notable mostly for the clever use of automation for animation, though there are a few hiccups here and there: in this version, every blowjob includes 2 sections with some kind of misspelling that throws an exception -- luckily those exceptions can be safely ignored. I would've looked through the code to see if I could identify the problem, but the dev has configured the main archive in a way that makes it difficult to decompress. At the end of the current episode, there's a note that sex scene graphics are going to be redone: it will be interesting to see. None of the graphics are 1st-person at this point, and, while that would make it more immersive, it would also be a daunting prospect to render the animations for a couple dozen different LIs, probably make it impossible to automate the animations, and likely result in an enormous distribution file. Personally, I get distracted by the time spent yacking about variant ideas about the motivation of the government, but I'm sure some find it amusing. The game has improved enough that I am giving it one more star.

The story is kind of intriguing, which is what kept me playing, but the graphics are almost non-existent in v. 0.02.3: most interaction occurs like a badly-staged play, with the characters in the scene all lined up mid-stage. When a person is talking, their mouth opens, and their faces change expression to reflect changes in their feelings, but it feels like I'm watching a set of cardboard cutouts. The images for kissing, making out, and sex acts are mostly missing, and those that exist are all in the same position with the same actions. There is no descriptive text about kisses or sexual interactions, so they come across as being relatively sterile, formalized acts. It seems impossible to communicate with the dev without becoming a patron, which is unfortunate because there is one character whose kissing and making-out scenes trigger infinite loops, and I would tell the dev that and send snippets of tracebacks that illustrate the problem, but that isn't possible, so I may just delete it and forget about it. It's mildly disappointing, because the plot seems like it could make an interesting game in the hands of someone who knows how to write narrative fiction and position characters, lighting, and cameras during interactions.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

DOM76210

This game is not off to a good start. There are a lot of missing images to content the author has included. And where there are images, they are all exactly the same except for the actress involved. There are a few "doggie style" sex scenes, either vaginal or anal, for some of the girls. They are identical. And it's hardly doggie style, since he ends up picking the girl up in a half-nelson style act so you can see the penetration.

On the positive, at least the girls have a varied sized bust, from an A cup to gigantic mammaries of death.

But given the lack of imagination the author has shown in positions, I don't hold out much hope for this improving. I hope the author proves me wrong.