VN - Ren'Py - The Hellcat Lounge [v0.3.01] [Wilson Wonka]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

This one like a breath of fresh air after countless dead fathers and living in mother's houses.

Punk, Metal bands, gigs, all of that clicking with me, cuz I was swimming in that water for a while.
    Although I'm not really into oldschool punk/hardcore it was nice to hear it again.
    I can relate to that drummer joke a lot, if only it was a joke :D

I liked the writing and those couple minutes with girls. Story and narration feels very well and natural.

Visuals, assets diversity, animations - all good. Exception: transitions a bit slow. And maybe I didnt figure smth but one time there's a sex scene and "Click to continue", next moment it's over and folks cuddling. Another thing I didn't like - almost no talking during sex, only between acts. Dirty talk and sex conversations making these games a great turn on and it feels bad without it.

It's very small now. 30-40 min tops. Idk when dev started but I want more so fckn badly. Awesome game.

Good luck, dev !
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tick24

Off to an AMAZING start with this one! One of the best renderings/animated scenes ive scene that came from a new release. Would love to see some squirting, cream pies, or facial in a future update. But otherwise, this was just amazing, and I cant wait to see more
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

The Hellcat Lounge [v0.10.00]
    This one caught my eye. I would say, it’s pretty good. But unfortunately, it has its issues.

The Good:
    • The renders. Probably one of the best.
    • The models. They are super hot.
    • Smooth animations
    • Good use of transitions

The average:
    • The story (Unsure of it at the moment.)
    • The music (I would call it good, but there are issues that I will explain later.)
    • Unsure about the character's personalities

The bad:
    • For an Adult Visual Novel, the game has lacking in the Novel part. By a considerable margin. There are no inner thoughts of the MC that I am playing with. No narration. No such thing as, how the main character is feeling when he is fucking, how her mouth feels, etc. The writing part is very very lacking.
    • The choices there feel kind of empty. The ones there are like, fuck her or don’t fuck her. They lack any actual weight.
    • The music. I liked it initially, but when the sex scene started, the music suddenly feels plain. It kills the mood during the sex scene. This cuts the points for the music.
    To conclude, the game has good visuals, but that's about it. It needs to fix the issues immediately.