RPGM None The Hero's Companion!-I'm just a married woman, but I've been chosen to be the summoned Hero's companion, so I'll do my [GR8BUNNY Shokai] [RJ01110769]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
S1.jpg
ENG Title: The Hero's Companion!-I'm just a married woman, but I've been chosen to be the summoned Hero's companion, so I'll do my best!- [GR8BUNNY Shokai]
JP Title: 勇者のおとも!-ただの人妻だけど召喚された勇者様のおともに選ばれたので頑張ります!- [ ]
DLCode: RJ01110769
LINK: , ,
MultiLink: , (MultiLink Slow)
Full Save
View attachment RJ01110769 gallery save.7z
Circle
Support the circleYou can also support with DL Points
Release date
Update informationDec/02/2023
Author
Scenario
Illustration
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size1.12GB

Necessary SettingsThe application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.

• (1.12GB)
Product summary

◇Story

One day, a monster dungeon suddenly appears near the peaceful country of New Helio, a town in a fantasy different world !
A hero from another world is summoned to defeat the boss of a terrifying dungeon overflowing with monsters. In...!
A hero summoned from another world chooses Eleanor, an ordinary married woman, from among the possible companions and aims to defeat the boss of the dungeon!!
◇登場人物

Eleanor (the main character)
is Matty's wife and loves Matty! She is just a married woman and can't do anything like fight the monsters in the dungeon, but since she was chosen to be with her, she is thinking of doing what she can to the best of her ability! From a stranger He often suffers from sexual harassment!

The hero (main character)
is a hero who was summoned from another world! Since he received tremendous muscle strength as a bonus for summoning to another world, he basically uses tactics to defeat monsters by hitting them against each other! In the original world He is a womanizer and will definitely turn the woman he targets into his own! Eleanor, who he went with, has also been targeted by the hero!

Matty
is Eleanor's husband and loves Eleanor! However, Matty's size doesn't satisfy Eleanor. Matty, who has a low sexual desire, thinks that he likes Eleanor's heart, not her body or face!
◇Game

• Basically, it is divided into a morning part and a night part!
    Finish the story in the morning part and then move on to the night part. You can freely choose how to proceed by doing both the morning part and the evening part evenly.

• The morning part includes dungeon captures, guild quests, and "staged erotic" events that get more and more erotic as the story progresses.

• During the night part, there are sudden erotic events where you can act freely and do naughty things.
◇Ecchi scene
・Intravaginal ejaculation in front of Matty (husband), erogenous zone aphrodisiac development
・Sister (Aria)'s older sister (Eleanor) training sleep ○ Breast sucking at night
・Sister (Camilla) numbness due to collection of hero's semen She is enchanted and used as a masturbator with a numb raw vagina
... Developed by external portio massage for a molester who gets lost in the crowd
...The aphrodisiac incense pleasure of a masseuse from another world Massage
, being imprisoned by a mysterious cult and being milked while being made to climax
there's a lot of forced climax, humiliation, and NTR.

Estimated play time: 2-4 hours
We would appreciate it if you could download the trial version and check the operating environment.
◇Version
The version has been updated to 1.1
Bug fixes and trial version files have been updated

The version has been updated to 1.1.1
The bug has been fixed

Pics
S1.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg S4.jpg S5.jpg S6.jpg

Reactions: ArulCfx and Rotolo

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
This game went under a lot of people's radars. I hope it gets some attention and translation!