AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I handled this only because I positioned myself as an observer, not the protagonist.
I actually liked the endings, they were brutal, but unexpected. Just like life.
thats the smart way to go about playing these games. Otherwise you have stupid people like me xD

Reactions: JustXuX

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
It's not NTR when the MC is a Shota ;) (noone shouldtake those Femboys serious) :ROFLMAO:

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Doen't want to sound like a perv, but i enjoyed this game. It plays like a linear vn however the cg is top notch, way better than most grindy rpg.

Otaku135

Dec 15, 2017
The art is great. That's it. The CG scenes are nice, but getting to them isn't even a "chore," it's pure torture.

Whoever made this game (I'm guessing the artist themselves, without any assistance) should just stick to drawing CGs.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
The art is great. That's it. The CG scenes are nice, but getting to them isn't even a "chore," it's pure torture.

Whoever made this game (I'm guessing the artist themselves, without any assistance) should just stick to drawing CGs.
That's why yours truly made the easy mode compressed version on the main post.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 110107.jpg

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Full save here in the attachment. Last and second before last save is the bad ending and the last boss fight.
Impression: It was a relaxing game to me. H-scenes were okay. I loved that it's a netorare game through and through with a total ntr ending. It's not the best game or the best written game but it is what it says on the tin.

nundakureah

Aug 15, 2020
I have just finished this monstrosity, this has literally made me never want to play an NTR again.
i guess i'll stick with netorase and netori.
this is way too much, unnecessary humiliation
The ending is so fucking depressive, specially "ending A".

venomzzz

Mar 24, 2019
can some help? my team mate already back to the inn in morning with the ntr guy , but do not know where shoud i go next

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You know the way ending A works felt extremely fucking forced like even the people in the MC's hometown who literally saw him with the sword are acting like he wasn't the actual Hero in charge of the party so why would that random little girl want revenge against him and not Author? Also it's kinda silly he'd weaken the MC right from the get go like how does that really help him considering he was basically putting his life at even greater risk just to get to the girls. Like it would've made way more sense if he cursed the MC with something that would kill him after a while, pretended a demon did it and that he could work on a cure while traveling and used that to blackmail the girls and then weakened him later on once he saw how strong the two girls were or something like that.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 15 Votes