Others Abandoned The High Priestess Is A Deviant [v0.01] [Laithlin]

U

User_23654

2018-12-20 18_17_31-Window.png

Overview:
The game plays as a 2D sidescroller, is created with "Pixel Game Maker MV", works only on windows, and can not be played with one hand. There should be between 30 - 40 minutes of gameplay, and about 7 lewd scenes spread out over the "Bad ends" and the main storyline.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-20
Release Date: 2018-12-20
Developer: Laithlin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.20 - 18.10.16.59.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.20 - 18.13.27.94.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.12.20 - 18.15.55.29.png

CookieKookie

Donor
May 15, 2017
This game sure is fun to play. Always loved side scrolling games. The story is pretty good and the writing is also good. Can't wait for more updates, I'm looking forward to it.

W65

May 31, 2018
Anyone have any general comments on Pixel MV? It's not REALLY germane to the thread, but this is the first game I've really seen that was made with that relatively new engine.

Been thinking of throwing some money at them to see what the thing can do, but if it's a dog I'd rather not.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Unskippable cutscenes that go on forever. If you're going to have a cutscene, don't zoom-in on limited pixel models. They don't look great close-up and far away let's your mind fill in some of the blanks. The game desperately needs a skip cutscene button. Especially if you wanted to see these bad ends. I mainly had to restart a few times because I got stuck in the floor by jumping and moving forward. I was stuck and couldn't die so had to restart and endure the cutscene over and skipping through long stilted dialog.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
It's about as on the nose as Project: Hotwife or any of the others.

I just meant that it's rather a given that any god-peddler is a deviant of one sort or another. Spread lies to gain power & control - classic deviant behavior. (Also seen in the other major variety of deviant - the politician.) And they don't even give you a free cream rinse with that brainwash...

Ordinal Chaos

Sep 26, 2017
I just meant that it's rather a given that any god-peddler is a deviant of one sort or another. Spread lies to gain power & control - classic deviant behavior. (Also seen in the other major variety of deviant - the politician.) And they don't even give you a free cream rinse with that brainwash...
Well its not lying if you believe it, and therefore not deviant.

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Once you have control of your "new" body do not go to the right. I wrong warped into a wall and had to restart.

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Way to tedious ... to many deaths just because you spam rats at you endlessly ... no skipable text ... bad for now not worth the time...

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
hopefully this has a gallery function if you can't play this with just one hand. It will not be fun playing this with your feet