RPGM - Completed - The Holy Knight and the Succubus Squire [v1.0.0] [sugar*plum]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Precious Stones

I had low expectations but I was pleasantly surprised. Worth playing if you're into level drain kinks! Fan translation is respectable and everything is clearly marked so you'll never get lost. Art is good but not exceptional. Plenty of scenes and scene variations.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sergyo_ml

The story is good but doesn't have depth. The translation isn't perfect but not as bad as people say (maybe it got changed, idk).
    The art is great, the h-scenes are good and diverse (armpit job, futa, rimjob, breastfeeding, yadayada), there's good voice acting, the sound effects are acceptable and there's some slight animation here and there.
    All in all is a good game you should give a try, there's a trick for lazy asses (although the game is very fast to play) to unlock the gallery instantly in the comments.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tipoima

On one hand:
    Good voice acting, nice well drawn scenes.
    On the other:
    There's little substance to all of it. You just go from a scene to a scene with pretty much nothing else happening. It would make much more sense as a VN.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

toak

I rarely DNF and usually push through, but just wasn't in the mood to push through this one.

Story 2/10

Since I DNF so it's hard to rate this well but I can tell it's one of those games without a real story. The plot is that you're a paladin and you save a succubus from slavery. And she trains for a year to serve you as a squire. But there's no scenes that show this, which reflects the low quality of the story.

Gameplay 2/10

The gameplay just isn't that fun. It's standardish walk around and collect h-scenes game. There's some weird level mechanic and a weirder battle mechanic between you and Cordelia. Why? It's not really fun.

Art 3/10

Cordelia's facial art is what drew me to play this game. But that's where the good part of the art ends. Scenes are just kind of hard to see. The CGI obscures most of the view which is just kind of a poor design choice. The MC's ochinchin is so small and blurred h-scenes don't really look like anything.

Overall 2/10

Yet another bait game that draws you in with some nice-ish art and then falls flat.

There's nothing really positive to say about this game other than Cordelia's art is cute. Everything else, including CGs of Cordelia is bad.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Unknown Developer

Disappointing. I can't believe it has a score so high, people must be voting without playing the game.

While the concept and art style are really interesting, the game itself isn't.

Pros

Nice art style
    Interesting concept
    Great voice acting
    An acceptable number of scenes, with scenes having variations if you are level 1, and some if you use the lactation spell.

Cons

The nice art style falls flat when you take into consideration the CGs. They are distorted. Sometimes I'm not even sure what's going on. Many of them have bad angles. Also, I know he's shota, but their difference in size is like an adult and a 5-year-old, in fact even his dick is small to that point. I believe the artist was trying stuff to avoid Japanese censorship, but fails flat here.

The concept is interesting but terribly executed. Basically, it sets itself to be a corruption story, but there are no corruption elements. The scenes don't change based on what you did before. That screen with his sexual stats, means nothing outside the ending. What he was embarrassed to do at the beginning, he still is at the end. The "dungeons" mechanic, in which you battle enemies, only happens twice, and it's useless because you max out and empty his level in the menu. Cordelia's battle is basically nothing, attack her twice and she releases you, defend and she may defeat you before using all her voiced lines, or use the healing option until you see all her lines and surrender. I don't see the point of having a battle.

Lastly, the scenes. He has an anal stat, But I only found 3 scenes that are anal, two rimjobs, and one futa. There 2, maybe 3 vaginal scenes, all the rest is handjobs, or Cordelia masturbating him with something. And lactation there are a lot of scenes that have a lactation option. Not exactly what I expect from a succubus game.

I'm sorry for the guys who liked this, but nope. This game has no reason to be RPG Maker, requires nothing to unlock the scenes, even flashes a heart icon to tell you where they are, And has no gaming elements whatsoever.

If someone knows of a similar game that actually does something, please mark me in the comments of this thread and name it, because the concept is good, I'd like to travel with a succubus that actually likes me and wants to serve me while keeps tempting me, corrupting me little by little until depravity.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Conejoo

4.5/5
    Simple, short but great game.

It doesn't offer much in terms of story. It has a pretty simple story. A straight-forward game, no side missions or combat. Go ahead and click. The scenes and our female character are quite hot. It was a quality that I did not expect in such a short game. The only minus is MTL. I hope someone continues to translate this game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0.0

This "game" is amazing, its got the art, the story (even if it is simple and short), the great sex scenes. It has a trifecta of what every visual novel on this game needs. It says RPGM engine, dont fool yourself, there really in no gameplay, no grind, no progression, its just a glorified walking simulator to the scenes. Despite that, i still greatly enjoyed this relatively short game.
    The only real negative is the subpar machine translator, but you still get the idea of what is happening either way.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

doku99

The Holy Knight and the Succubus Squire is a great game although it suffers just a little bit from the poor machine-learning translation (MLT). I really liked the level drain mechanic and the dynamic between the main character and the succubus are very good.

Very many great sex scenes too and large variety in them too since you can customize them with special items.

One of the best H-games I have played, only bad thing beside the poor translation is that it's a little short but that's okay.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

MoneyMan181

Extremely based /ss/ game.

All the situations are hot, the story is there pretty much just to facilitate the scenes which is a good thing considering the game isn't trying to tell some grand story. The game knows what you're here for and provides just what you want.

The VA(Shiho Bubaigawara) does spectacular work as usual. She does a great job selling the character and really makes the experience that much better.

You have eyeballs, you can see how fucking great the art is.

The only bad thing is the MTL but it's WAY better than most others, I didn't even notice right away that it was.

Seriously if you like big girls domming shotas, hurry up and play this. The gal loves the MC too.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Yacon

This game for me is a 10/10, it does not has any gameplay effects, but for an eroge thats unnecessary in my opinion.
    The game leaves you free to get any of the scenes, most of them multiple times, and differs the scenes depending on the mc status, the art and voice acting are quality stuff.

As a bonus i'd like to add that this game has a major focus in reverse anal, which is a kink not that popular, for me it's a huge improvement since i like the kink, but also, every scene can be skiped/denied and that makes the game friendly for everyone that doesn't like the kink in question.
    Again, 10/10.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Marcmad

I had a good time.

There are 3 ending , the translation is not good but not so bad you can't understand.

the text change slightly if the succubus is higher level then the boy, overall 3 different versions : Boy strong / Weak succubus , 50/50, weak boy/ strong succubus.

Overall it's a good femdom on shota.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

akeno111

Not much to really say here, its just as advertised. A Short, sweet, simple adventure of a Shota and his very busty succubus side kick. Just follow the markers and enjoy the H-Scenes

There are more hidden scenes, once you beat the game and enter the recollection room.