Unreal Engine The Horny Conservator [v0.1] [Fierylion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Wont say no to more monster breeding games but this is definitely ultra early proof of concept level stuff. At least the hilarious inflated belly shape, and being able to knock out the fishmen with eggs is good for a chuckle.

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
god damn it, I clicked on the page, I now regret it, not cause of the game or its tags or anything like that, its the comments, they damn got me cackling to the stage i can barely see cause of my laughter tears!! :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
sry but I can't afford $200 for a more realistic adult female UE character model. Already sold both kidneys
Jokes aside, it might be worth investing some time learning Blender alongside UE5. You can either convert into .FBX within Blender, or find an add-on which performs the conversion itself.

Not to say that any of the above is at all easy (Blender is notorious for it's learning cliff), but if you're planning to seriously get into game development then 3D modeling is a useful skill that'll carry you a long way.

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
Jokes aside, it might be worth investing some time learning Blender alongside UE5. You can either convert into .FBX within Blender, or find an add-on which performs the conversion itself.

Not to say that any of the above is at all easy (Blender is notorious for it's learning cliff), but if you're planning to seriously get into game development then 3D modeling is a useful skill that'll carry you a long way.
Convert wut into fbx? The girl model is FBX ya, I made her belly bigger in blender for preggo

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote