Unity - The Hotel [v0.1a] [Blue Slayer Gaming]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MaRk34Chr1s

My rating for The Hotel
    Quoted:
    "For all penectomy enthusiasts. The Hotel allows you, the player, to live out your fantasies as a male.
    There are several ways to cut off your member and other options as to what to do with it, after it's been cut off."
    The rendering and graphics don't look so good. The "only" funny thing about the game is when you have such an imagination, is to cut off your dick to give to a velociraptor or other hotel guests. But that's all it is. And it's not my fantasy and i don't like this game. And yes i know tastes are different and also the fantasies.

I do not recommend it.

I wish Blue Slayer Gaming much success with this project and all the best.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ashen Bunny

I like the subtle details such as pain of the experience (negative) and the joy of it (positive) cancels out each other thus resulting in no change in the facial expression of our character, very well thought. When the balls anticipated the time of getting bitten off and started coming up towards the mouth to make the process easier for the raptor, I started ejaculating uncontrollably, what a detail!

I would love to give it five stars but few things really felt unrealistic and there were some points that break my immersion. (For example, real velociraptors are much smaller and they have feathers...)

But, overall a great experience. Give it a try, it's not like you will lose something...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

Played: v0.1a

----

If you're like me, you saw the thumbnail of a dinosaur rip a guys dick off and thought "What the actual fuck is this game". So hey, I'll be the test subject and actually download the game to see what it is.

This "game" is a very basic unity project where you wander around some rooms and talk to different models of people/objects (yes that includes the dinosaur). Upon doing so, you click a button for a camera angle and a very poorly animated sequence occurs where whatever said thing you interacted with just "moves" your dick off your body and then eats it or blends it or whatever.

Basically the entire game is like the thumbnail animation with how poorly animated it is. There are only about 6 different scenes at this time, and all of them equally suck. The blood effects are giant red balls that fly everywhere except from your dick and your lifeless body has no reaction to having their dick removed.

The game is also incredibly buggy at the current time. If you try and cancel animations before they are finished by pressing the back button, then the UI starts bugging out and overlapping eachother as it prompts you multiple times to cut your dick off. Eventually I managed to break the game by having so many prompts that you are unable to move and escape the current scene and need to go back to the main menu.

So yeah, don't try this game. I can't even laugh at this one as a "so bad it's funny". At the bare minimum, the animations would need a sigificant overhaul to appeal to anyone, and I don't even think people who have this fetish would look at the current state of this and go "yeah this has potential".