RPGM - Completed - The Hotel [v1.0.3] [The Sexy Chinaman]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Angora Kitty

Hahaha, it's really funny!
    One may believe to experience a twelve years old teenagers wet dream in live!
    The MC works as usual - no characterprogress + I dont know, why he knows magicskills, or uses knight-stuff in a modern world?
    For me I had a wish, that kid would follow more any balanced script, than typing blindly sensless nonsense. :ROFLMAO:
  2. 3.00 star(s)

papitattoo

*this review is based on version 0.4*
    3/5 - "Who need a story when u can force your way to the receptionist ahole? "

The receptionist scene saved it from getting a 1 star review..
    No story, OK-ish animation, way TOO grindy.. this will be a OKish renpy's game tbh..
  3. 4.00 star(s)

meanoldman

Keep you r eye on this one. Good concept, kinda grindy, but I believe it could easily be a great game, with a few more scenarios added to it, and if the developer gets rid of the Donald Trump color of his maid. the animations are nice and smooth and overall it is a good effort.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sloth1234

not bad
    the game has no story at all and there is not much content but it does have the potential to be a good game. the animations are pretty clean more camera angles would be nice and the Japanese voices are a bit off putting but overall its a nice demo and i would revisit this again.