VN - Ren'Py - The Hotwife [v0.30d] [NSN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kisthoria

Not a fan of Honey Select models (mainly due to weird shading stuff with the hair) so it took me a very long time to decide to download it, but I'm really glad I did. I enjoyed this game more than pretty much any game on this site because of the conversations between the MC and his wife as well as the many scenarios available. Surprisingly, I found myself most excited for the gay content despite generally avoiding it, and I'm really looking forward for more. I think the creator did a great job with the bodies as well, at least as far as my tastes go. The only thing I didn't really enjoy were the faces, but they're definitely not bad (the girls at least) and it's not a big deal.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lewdlaureates

I absolutely love this game, especially the diversity of models used for all the characters and how quickly the game is willing to get to the fun stuff. Everyone feels believable, and I do appreciate the effort it is putting into everyone being happy and healthy in their non-monogamy, but I'm also kind of hoping there are chances to get weirder and a little less comfortable for everyone involved just to increase the comparative fluff.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RenegadeWraith

Awesome game! Looking forward to updates! The female MC is super hot as is the story line. The pace of the story is right on par with how you would expect it to be. This should be a fun trip to take with them......
  4. 5.00 star(s)

curiosity

Not understood how work the 29Done cheat code in order to select the scene. But this game is incredible. It's really exiting to follow the sub root. I'm really fan of it and can't wait for the next release. Thx so much for this kind of game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hdeso625

A great start of a game. The wife is hot (at least for my liking)
    I know the start of the game was a mess, but if it could ever be revised, i would like the dialogue to allow a more soft approach from the wife (i like when the wife is reluctant and slowly starts to like it, as the experience goes). Allow some of the experiences to only happen on a second visit to the club.
    The other thing that i don't like in games is the points system (if you don't have enough points, you are not allowed to do anything later on, if you refused something earlier). Again, my personal taste, but i obviously respect the work being done.
    Ist good to know that the dev is fully committed and if you like these kind of games, i think it is definitely worth to support him. Looking forward to the developments in this game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

TundraLupus

this game is great so far (v0.20), it absolutelly hits all of my buttons, I love that the dev seems to have at least searched about the theme before writing.

Art: 4/10 bellow averege really, I think it is honey select wich can be good or really bad, I found this to be bellow average even for that, but I really don't care about the renders so this is not even worth a star for me.

Audio: No clue i mute all of these games.

Writing: 8/10 very solid, as I said it feels like the author at least researched(in the coloquial meaning) the theme, maybe they even have some experience in it, I don't really see how it could be better but I'm sure it could, the main part that I didn't really like even though I completly understand if heather shiting on young adults, I'm past that fase(never really had it), so I get it, young people tend to be stupid, but it bothers me went people act like that about any age group.

Choices: 10/10 the choices are more about what you are okay with and what you are not but just the fact that we get to actually choose how the MC will react to stuff is better than 90% of the games here, I love that we can even explore the MC's sexuality if we desire.

Character Models 8/10: As I've said the render are bellow average so that affects this one, but the I love the variaty in the character models so far and really want to see more of it, I just noticed less variaty on male characters but that might be a HS limitation, cause the other male bodies I've seen around this games are really not meant to be attractive at all.

yep, don't really know what else to say, liked it a lot so far and can't wait to play more
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Patchez

Great beginning, I will be expecting a lot more. Some proofreading is needed but the cam work is amazing and some more clarity between what the player is choosing.
    For players, this is great, just hold on to your butts as this might take a bit to hit main content
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

The game has potential. The story is normal but still good. But the main issue is the main female character. She is ugly as f. The dev seriously need to change her looks before proceeding. It is too early to call it bad, so it depends on future updates and the reason for potential is that the scenes might be hot. But this game is not for all, specially with weak hearts.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

loters

Review of v0.9 (that should be called “DEMO”)

Plot and characters:

The plot seems really exciting!!

I feel the plot and characters way realistic than in most of the games of this type. Dialogues and situations seemed natural too and we can always take the long way to know more deeply the characters and what to expect from them or just go straight to the point and resume all of it.

The only bad thing I can see now is that we are jumping through the story and stopping at the critical moments and I miss some transitions.
    They don´t need to be long, just calling from work because we are excited, thinking in the morning in the shower about the “thing” we are about to do… I think the jumps are just because The Dev wants to expend all the money on the club thing but these scenes can be done only by focusing on the face of the main characters.

Anyway, these jumps are not important as long as the relationship does not go wild and crazy in no time in the next update.

Renders and animations:

There are only two sex scenes and one has a small animation so I expect there will be future animated scenes.
    I have to say that I downloaded the game thinking that the image quality will be bad but it is good enough.

Conclusion:

I was surprised at how it was written and characters came up with the story. I will give it 5 stars but this is at a really early stage and we have to see how things are after some time.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Drugs of Anubia

The writing on this is actually really good and well thought out. It's definitely a labor of love and a great dive into the psychology of the poly lifestyle. Definitely worth a Patreon subscription and looking forward to updates.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Sa91

Right up my alley.
    A juicy, attractive woman, taking the lead and steering her marriage into a different direction, and the options for the husband is varied in that he can either embrace it, hesitantly follow, or downright shut it down, leading to a game over.
    The wife is playful and there is an air of insidiousness about her, but not enough to be considered a "bad" character.
    I really liked how natural the dialogue felt and the sex scene is hot and varied.
    Cant wait for the next episode.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

BK186

I will not say anything negative, as the game is still demo.

+ I've always liked this kind of graphics.
    + The story is surprisingly well progressing.
    + Our wife's reactions are really good.
    + Conversation options for all tastes.
    + And wife is very hot women!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

3r1z0

Excellent set up, plenty of action, good storytelling without pointless detail and filler. Clever use of the phone text makes the backstory exposition rather tidy and teases the game elements to come. Gonna dock a star for the blurry looking renderings, and overlay wipes like a 386 with a full cache. There's not a whole lot of game for version 0.9 and I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

I do like the plot of the game a lot. This theme you do not see often in games so far. The graphic is nice, the both MCs do look pretty normal and that makes the story in my eyes even better. I am looking forward to play the next updates... from my side anyway 5 of 5 stars.