RPGM - Completed - The Hypno Pencil [v1.05] [Double Melon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TwistedScarlett60

This game is great, and I really don't think the current reviews reflect the quality of the game relative to the others available on this website.

The good:
    - Beautiful art. The girls all look great, and there's a wide variety of variations and expressions for each scene.
    - Several high-quality sex scenes that hit the spot. A lot more than I was expecting to be honest.
    - Perfect pacing. The scenes come hard, and they come fast.
    - This game follows the 'Rule of Sexy', which is like the 'Rule of Cool'. At any time, this game forgoes logic and reasoning to be as erotic as it can be, and it's to great effect. This game will never blueball you, and it'll never not give you as much as it can for a sex scene, to the point where, yes, you can have an outdoor orgy within three days. There's no developer pride or ego getting in the way here; this game is a complete sex power fantasy, and it knows it. I wish more H-Games would accept what they are and commit like this.
    - Absolutely no grind. Hallelujah!
    - Actual choices and consequences. Every girl has multiple routes, some of which tackle certain fetishes. I haven't reloaded to see if there are repeat sex scenes between the routes; I imagine there are, but it's cool to see some choice actually done well in a game like this.
    - Excellent quality of life everywhere you look. It has global fast travel that tells you where each girl is. It has a detailed in-game walkthrough for how to get to every single scene. It has a gallery that can be accessed at any time. You have some flexibility in a girl's pubic hair and the appearance of your own character. The game didn't have to go this hard; after all, I'm used to games that look like this having an absolutely shit bar for quality of life.

The bad:

- Sex scenes don't have any moans from the female cast. This is just something I think should be added in addition to sex sounds in all these games.
    - Music in the school during the afternoon can get repetitive since it's basically a 20-second loop.
    - This is a MTL translation, and there are some issues. However, since it's AI-generated, the general prose and quality of writing are actually better than what you're used to, maybe even better than some games written in English.
    - I feel like the game has some of the routes backwards in terms of progression, essentially you earn the penetration scene first and then get the blowjob scene afterwards. I appreciate that this is probably due to my in-game choices.

Yeah, that's just about it for the bad. Maybe I'll find some issues as I continue to play, but the fact is I've already enjoyed my time enough to leave a 5-star review, and I still want to play more. For the genre of RPGMaker walking-sim type games, I can't say that I've ever enjoyed one this much, and I don't even favor hyponosis as a genre.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

This is a pretty basic game that combines a few standbys of genre and execution.

The premise is straight forward hypnotize-the-hotties, and the setting is high school. The gameplay loop is scene-finding, with a binary time cycle (early phase and later phase having their own exclusive events). There's several archetypical waifus for you to hypnotize. There's childhood sweetheart, stuck up regular girl, stuck up rich girl, discipline committee girl, strict teacher, and girl whose dickhead boyfriend you get to cuck. There's also a psychic girl who knows the scoop, and a girl who's an actual prostitute turning tricks on campus.

Things threaten to get interesting a few times, such as the highschool sweetheart where you use your magical hypno-pencil to free her from some mental blocks, but mostly the story is just the MC, a fat guy with bad grades, winning every situation with the titular magic device. The writers almost give the story some teeth but they never introduce any complications so things kind of stall out after a while, and you just have domination over all the girls and the people who mistreated you.

The art is nice but it runs out of gas about halfway through because you just sort of win, the end.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

memeeater345

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.