bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
is there editing tools to edit marked character on story campaign?
i want them to use no undies or undies only like exhibitionist category on normal campaign (its rare)
even at character edit, i cant make them nude or undies only.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It's called Xeno Control.
I don't know why people use expiring links... unless something changed about discord that I'm unaware of, you can set invites to be evergreen. Can someone please give me a link to the xenotake or whatever discord? Thanks.

Not sure if that's what you mean, but you can find it by going to the thread of the Procrastinatus content patch linked in the first post here. Here is the post
It's not, but thanks anyway.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
I don't know why people use expiring links... unless something changed about discord that I'm unaware of, you can set invites to be evergreen. Can someone please give me a link to the xenotake or whatever discord? Thanks.
I barely use Discord, so I wish someone would have said it sooner, lol.
Here -
Non expiring link.

Heck, at this point it should be added to OP...

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Yeah, you can fuck the merchant girl. I don't remember the specifics to get to do that but I think it's post end game. She'll sometimes appear in the 2nd or 3rd level IIRC.
Well i found out that by tossing the coin you can suggest sex with her, but im asking if it's a thing where her panties hang on one side and her just lowering her pants down by a bit

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Well i found out that by tossing the coin you can suggest sex with her, but im asking if it's a thing where her panties hang on one side and her just lowering her pants down by a bit
That's what it looks like when you penetrate her without removing her undies or pants.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes