Jun 22, 2017
The game speed is INSANELY slow
is there any way to fasten the game ?
cheat engine doesnt work sadly
It does...
if it doesn't work for you it's because you don't know how to use it....
I have made a post previously on this thread on how to use it, feel free to read it.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yeah didn't mean to say anyone was lying. Didn't mean to come off as dismissive. It's just super weird that it's happening at all. I even did another new run and a few fights after choosing all the sex related options at the start and I was still doing okay damage.

I also loaded your save file ('normal orc' at the top left, 60atk, 10 def, 10 phys, 50 spd, 14 dex, 50 rflx. Foresight initial skill, Bulk up/beastman chosen). I am doing 222 damage to Vivian.

Edit: If it matters, I got mines from the MEGA upload

View attachment 2175190
lol, this game is trolling us.
i'll try to download it from mega and choose all sex related answers

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
lol, this game is trolling us.
i'll try to download it from mega and choose all sex related answers
Won't change anything. shadowburn allegedly tried my save file and it was working fine for him. I suspect it's a hiccup with something system specific. Seeing how many other people are also experiencing this problem.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
He allegedly tried my save file and it was working fine for him. I suspect it's a hiccup with something system specific. Seeing how many other people are also experiencing this problem.
yeah i read, i have system jap locale. i'll try and i'll let you know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Same as me.
ok so base damage was still 1 but if you choose the answers that are in the post were i tagged you, you'll have a possibility to beat the game.
using skill my damage was 117 to 222 for first boss.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Same as me.
ok so base damage was still 1 but if you choose the answers that are in the post were i tagged you at least you'll have a chance to beat the game.
using skills my damage was 117 to 222 for first boss.

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
I had the same problem with black screen. Then i set both Location and Local Format in Date and Language win settings to Japanase and had no problem running the game. Had a bit of a hiccup at first launch where all text was in moonrunes but that can be fixed by finding the settings and switching language from english to another and then back. As for the damage option. Might be related to Location and Local Format too. I had no problem dealing damage to any of the characters. Also, sorry about text in provided screenshot, i have my PC set to my mother language.
Also, start the game AFTER you change this settings. It only affects programs that are launched after the change. Already running programs are not affected.

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
Just a thought, but could this be related to allowing the game the internet connection it demands? I stopped it, and I'm doing the dreaded 1 damage at a snail's pace, so if somebody who allowed the connection could confirm whether they're playing the game as allegedly intended, this could point toward the awfulness being an antipiracy measure.

pellegrino

Nov 2, 2017
Download cheat engine, select the game:

Then search for the stat you which to change, as you can freely re-locate your stat points just hop up and down on the stat ex from 5-10, and select new search every time for the changed stat, you should find it very quickly.

You can choose to simply max out your stats at 50/60 or you can completely overcompensate, I decided just for fun on the last 3 boss fights to pumpup all stats to 50000 to just 1-shot all armor pieces followed by the boss herself.

Take note though that trying to influence the amount of skills you have will break / shutdown the game.

So stick to stats/attributes.

As several people have already pointed out the game is waaaay too much of a hassle doing 1dmg every 1 minute, for those that never even got past the armor x3 part of the fight, you also have to defeat the boss ladies after you broken their armor, and they have a ton of hp.

So to repeat myself, the game is only worth playing at the moment if you cheat, otherwise each boss will take HOURS!

Anyways have fun peepz.
is not easy, create a table and post it

Nov 3, 2019
but this game is worse than darksouls for the last two bosses if you want to armorbreak them. they are beatable with fullstats. but to armorbreak them you need to be god

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Just a thought, but could this be related to allowing the game the internet connection it demands? I stopped it, and I'm doing the dreaded 1 damage at a snail's pace, so if somebody who allowed the connection could confirm whether they're playing the game as allegedly intended, this could point toward the awfulness being an antipiracy measure.
i guess you might be on to something there. it woud explain how the same save file can have highly different damage values depending on who uses it. i tried deleting my game and unzipping it again, but it appears that you just get asked once when you start the game for the very first time.
shadowburn can you confirm that you allowed the internet connection?

Reactions: Agrippa and Hajtand

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
there seems to be some mistakes in the code. poison and burn damage do 500% of current hp damage, it probably had to be 50% of current hp.

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes