• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - The Incredible Steal [v0.1.6] [SollarMeow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Romado

I like the game. the plot with dialogues at a decent level I expect a lot from this toy I like the genre of ntr and like how dissatisfied fans of incest myself I do not hate incest and do not understand these people who are fans of it. thank you very much to the developer for this work I wish him only prosperity in all things and health
  2. 5.00 star(s)

winter0s

Version 0.16

I like this game so far. I had low expectations because 1, RPGM and 2, quality of CG. After playing through the currently available content, I feel that the CGs are not bad and the running around the map is not as bad as other RPGM games. That being said, if you are allergic to NTR, stay away. The game has NTR, grooming and (incidental) incest, and I think it has been done really well. From a writing pov, the story moves along well and scenes are very well done. There are a few grammatical errors along the way, but nothing that makes you lose interest in the game. The story is immersive and that's the most important thing for me. At its current stage, I give it 5/5.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Serenity Life

The idea is interesting, but the script is very poorly written. If the author tried to describe the events in a more interesting way, the game would be interesting. He should have hired a writer or a professional editor, as well as a scriptwriter.
    Ver: 0.1.5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

meltyquestfan

TLDR: Incredible NTR game that does not require you to get a phd in games to enjoy. Quick street food prtion to enjoy on the road. 5/5

Pros:
    -Sanbox element is there to engage with the feeling that something is going to happen so it is exciting
    -Dialogue is to the point and not complex, sweet and gets the job right
    -Cosmetic combat that exists for immersion and so easy to do
    -Guide system with markers on dors and characters
    -Map is good enough
    -Hot characters, hot CGs, animations are good

Cons:
    Needs a gallery room so we can enjoy some of the events again and I mean the whole events with dialogue not just the animation because this what the excel at, quick cheating bitch in a heat doing some shit.

5/5, not every game should be a 9GB sandbox with 99 locations and 12 stats or a VN with 9^99 words to enjoy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Testament34

this is super game and characters so beautifull i hope developer contunie this game i will do support next time i think all ntr lovers can love that game also have lot of hidden sex scenes it is perfect!!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

bomj

To be honest the gameplay is totally a filler for the scenes in the game. It felt like a chore to complete, especially the combat. The scenes and story are acceptable, but not enough to make up for the other elements of the game. The writing makes it kinda far fetched for the NTR to be believable.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

Ver. 0.13

Why does this have a 4+ rating in its current state?

Let's be honest, besides animations and nice character models, there is nothing there. Bad location design, combat is even worse than the basic RPGM system because you don't level up. Why even put enemies on the map? It would be better to just make some trivial search for the key to get to the boss. The writing is awful...

It doesn't look promising at all. Best case scenario, full save for the gallery.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

drmanhatan

This is shaping up to be a great game. I love Mystery NTR and so far this one is checking all the right boxes for me. I just hope we'll get at least a fairly substantial amount of new content in the next update.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sieglinnde

I really liked it! I didn't have high hopes for it because the theme of being based on the Incredibles and how the costumes looked didn't hold my attention, but I'm interested in NTR, and so once again I wasn't guided by the cover and got a great surprise! The game builds the NTR scenarios quite well (I wish there were more "mistery ntr" situations behind a curtain like the first event inside a tent) and the graphics in Helen looks great, mostly on the boobs (I think the graphics are hs2). Personally I would like to see something between helen and Frozono because I really like interracial... But I really liked the game overall! Keep it up, developer
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Freki.g

V 0.1.3

I tried it today, from how it started it seems like a good idea, I appreciated that it doesn't need a detailed procedure to advance the plot and even more that there are no repetitive events and that it has been updated consistently, well also the characters (I hope it will introduce more milfs with an even more mature appearance and some hairy bushes) for these aspects I rate it the best, but animations and renderings are at the limit of sufficient. I don't know the technical skills of the dev, however I think that if this project is implemented by improving the rendering and the dynamics of the animations it can achieve excellent success.
    We'll see and eventually I'll come back to re-evaluate it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DustofDreams

Review for v0.1.2
    Promising, this game could be a gem in the NeToraRe genere.
    So far there aren't many contents, just about 20 mn of gameplay, but the scenes are done very well and some of them are also animated.
    Females models look alike the original characters, just more thicc.
    Good luck Mr. developer, I'm looking forward for future updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MIRONENKO

I played the game and here's what I can say, the models are not bad and I noticed the Russian language in the combat system, I hope English and Russian are planned. According to the plot, it's too early to watch, but you don't need to turn your wife into a whore right away, give her some time. I hope updates will be released frequently and they will be of high quality. Good luck in the future and more subscriptions to the developer! NTR IS ETERNAL