Mod Ren'Py The Interim Domain - Multi-Mod [v0.24.0] [LightmanP]

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
How far does the "see all scenes" go?
I selected that and it told me to select the girls stories in any order but then I got to another selection and no "see all" option was there..... does the original choice just take me REALLY far before reverting back to that origional "See All" choice?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
How far does the "see all scenes" go?
I selected that and it told me to select the girls stories in any order but then I got to another selection and no "see all" option was there..... does the original choice just take me REALLY far before reverting back to that origional "See All" choice?
It allows you to select more stories than you normally would be able to.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It allows you to select more stories than you normally would be able to.
I figured it out. I was just confused because I did not expect it to let you follow one story to the end and then start a different girl's story. I thought it would bring me back to the very first choice when it started branching and only after selecting each would it move on but no, you can just keep picking one girl all the way to the end and then follow the next.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I figured it out. I was just confused because I did not expect it to let you follow one story to the end and then start a different girl's story. I thought it would bring me back to the very first choice when it started branching and only after selecting each would it move on but no, you can just keep picking one girl all the way to the end and then follow the next.
That's just how the game is.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
The mod is missing the "character" menu option at the bottom. Can that be added to "screens_overwrite"
It's useful to know the stats. Thank you for the mod btw.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You might want to go back in the mod and change the recommendations regarding mina to not going with her because if you have that initial sex scene with her you lose her later. If you wanna save her you can't have sex with her until after you solve her problem.