VN - Ren'Py - The Interim Domain [v0.29.0] [ILSProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Looks to be another intriguing game by ILSProductions the guy who brought us the amazing Now & Then VN. The characters are great, the plot is engaging and certainly not something you have seen before. Its definitely going to have a healthy amount of lewd content between well a written story. The best kind of experience in my opinion.

Now the game is very new, literally released not too long ago so the gallery is still missing but its there and will added soon. Sounds are present and work well to give a nice ambiance to the scenes. There are several unique girls so far and more to come.

Very promising game from a great dev.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Obanama

0.5: This just feels like a real snooze-fest. Characters aren't really interesting and the philosophical stuff feels really amateurish. All the girls also are kinda ugly looking, making the lack of sex scenes feel even more slow and boring. Will probably check back in a year or so because the animations are at least pretty good.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Mr Smut

Lovely start to a new adventure. Usually I would wait till the game is a little more along before giving it a spin, but with how much I loved Now & Then I just had to get a taste of what was coming next. This seems promising, will return to update my review as the updates roll in. Cheers!