Skin texture is
Hair is
She has hardware which is from Niekdian including:​
Belly Piercing Basic 2 Right​
Nail Hoop Ear 2 Right​
Beaded Loop Ear 4 Left​
Basic Hoop Ear 4 Left​
Bead Stud Tongue​
There are numerous Genesis 8 conversions of Blaire out in the wild, so Katie can be replicated in Genesis 8 or 8.1. The original character in the VN is Genesis 3.

I tried to replicate Alice and I think I was close. Started with Mika 7 base but was told by someone, who claimed to be in the know, that this base figure was wrong. This person provided no other information even when asked, so take what you want from that exchange. Alice uses AprilYSH's .

Last edited:

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Katie was pretty easy to figure out. Her assets are:
Body morphs are Blaire for Genesis 3 Female(s), part of the
Skin texture is
Hair is
She has hardware which is from Niekdian including:​
Belly Piercing Basic 2 Right​
Nail Hoop Ear 2 Right​
Beaded Loop Ear 4 Left​
Basic Hoop Ear 4 Left​
There are numerous Genesis 8 conversions of Blaire out in the wild, so Katie can be replicated in Genesis 8 or 8.1. The original character in the VN is Genesis 3.

I tried to replicate Alice and I think I was close. Started with Mika 7 base but was told by someone, who claimed to be in the know, that this base figure was wrong. This person provided no other information even when asked, so take what you want from that exchange. Alice uses AprilYSH's .
Hi thank you...
Blair looks like the base model and morphs, but the skin texture has moles and more of HD detail.
I'll post up some in game shots that i studied in detail. As you can see there are moles/birthmarks. It can't be skin builder, because they are too randomised, it has to be a HD skin texture, just haven't found it.

I also was looking for that wet hair used, couldnt find that either.
0031_33.jpg
0028_27.jpg 0030_79.jpg
Does anyone know this wet hair? Genesis 2 - 3 or 8 Still looking for this aswell.

Last edited:

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Katie intoxicating flavor.jpg
I'm getting closer to a katie look-alike, i modded freja 8 skin texture to see how it looked on base . Still searching for the original HD skin texture used. I will not stop until i find it! If it comes to it, i will place each and every mole on her body one by one by hand!
I also changed the eyebrows to a close match to the original.

The Hair is "Pixie Pretty Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)"
Will update the skin texture if and when i find it. Only 2000+ genesis 3 and 8 HD textures to browse through. Lol

Last edited:

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
katie test new skin 01.png
I think freja's HD skin looks gorgeous, better then the original tbh, i think i'll just add the moles. Then continue to search for the original skin. I'll make two versions of her.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Another option, is if you find the moles on a standard skin, I can blend them into a alternate Blaire skin. That is what I have been doing for some time when I want to change torso textures, like adding/changing areola or adding/changing the genital section of the texture.

Reactions: Jericho-2043

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
Another option, is if you find the moles on a standard skin, I can blend them into a alternate Blaire skin. That is what I have been doing for some time when I want to change torso textures, like adding/changing areola or adding/changing the genital section of the texture.
You sound more skilled in that area than i am. I only just started messing with skin textures 4 months ago, i normally just morph the character from scratch, then swap out different HD skins and eyebrows. Mix and match, until i get the desired look.
Its a long process, can take me from one week to four weeks per character design to completion.
I have created about 150+ characters from Neanderthals to pirates, sci-fi and cyberpunk.
I also like to collect visual novel characters for my Daz trophy room.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I'm currently looking for Inanna and Olivia's base character. Might aswell multitask while i looking for Katie's HD skin.
Any ideas m4dsk1llz?
I haven't looked in a while. I gave up trying to figure out Alice. I looked for Teagan, the redheaded girl, for a while and then stopped. I will start again this weekend.

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
I haven't looked in a while. I gave up trying to figure out Alice. I looked for Teagan, the redheaded girl, for a while and then stopped. I will start again this weekend.
Hi again, its been a year, lol, have you had any luck with finding Olivia's character?