RPGM Completed Complete The Island of Demonic Birth: The Vice President Who Fell Into the Sexual Processing Committee [RJ01064458]

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Idk how to make a proper thread for a release so I make quick request thread here. Appreciate any mods or kind souls could make one, thank you!

Store:
Developer: enuemu
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (90% chatGPT, 10% manual edits)
Translator: akhulu

Instructions/Information
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translator notes:

Download
(I tried to upload the zip file but it took way too long compared to uploading the whole original folder for whatever reasons, so I stick with what works)

Preview Images:

Last edited:
Reactions: virio and Zurvana

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
thanks for this ended up MTL this with Sugoi Translator a month ago. Guess Ill give it another go

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Idk how to make a proper thread for a release so I make quick request thread here. Appreciate any mods or kind souls could make one, thank you!

Store:
Developer: enuemu
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (90% chatGPT, 10% manual edits)
Translator: akhulu

Instructions/Information

Translator notes:

Download
(I tried to upload the zip file but it took way too long compared to uploading the whole original folder for whatever reasons, so I stick with what works)

Preview Images:
Could you send me another link for this....mega is acting weird. Send it to my DMs please

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Could you send me another link for this....mega is acting weird. Send it to my DMs please
I just check the link and it works fine for me. Can you try clicking on the three dots > download? I will try to upload to another host later when I come back home. Is mediafire an approved host on F95?

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
thanks for this ended up MTL this with Sugoi Translator a month ago. Guess Ill give it another go
chatGPT is absolutely superiror to any other popular translators like Sugoi, Google or DeepL because it can read context, not translate "word by word". It has a known hallucination issue however, and following proper formats or inconsistent name translations (due to the token limit), but I already handle that for you.

I test the game and found no unsolved bugs at all so far. It will improve your experience significantly compared to using other traditional MTL.