aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know where are saves in win11? It's not in .....AppData\Local\User Data\Default\... There is not a file like that in there!!!
Thnks

Reactions: 2elbasha

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so you don't get to pick which one you use on them so do you get both or just one sided people

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The only issue i have with this game on each version is the fact there's still no recollection room and ur forced to use all your save slots to see scenes you cannot replay over and over again :/

Not giving inocless the must to add it soonish, but it does gets frustrating when you have to save every single character dialogue because the scene may not be available to be seen never again, just like the teachers one.

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
The only issue i have with this game on each version is the fact there's still no recollection room and ur forced to use all your save slots to see scenes you cannot replay over and over again :/

Not giving inocless the must to add it soonish, but it does gets frustrating when you have to save every single character dialogue because the scene may not be available to be seen never again, just like the teachers one.
That's not completely right. It is true that there is no collection room BUT you just need to visit the girls again, and talk to them at specific hours when they usually occur the first time.

aunt and hilary: weekday morning
teacher: school weekday morning
neighbor: at specific days afternoon (can't remember atm but it's not hard to figure out)
hilary horse: stable weekend afternoon
mom: weekday night

Reactions: crysman2000

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
got end of content for every character exept Nancy and now I have repeated scenes of titjob and blowjob but no new quests
is that it for her or am I missing something?

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
got end of content for every character exept Nancy and now I have repeated scenes of titjob and blowjob but no new quests
is that it for her or am I missing something?
nvm this I just found out that you need to talk to her at afternoon in market on saturday to trigger new quest

liu666

Nov 9, 2022
nvm this I just found out that you need to talk to her at afternoon in market on saturday to trigger new quest
Brother, do you have Nancy's drill? The task of going to her house three times has been finished, and only one time is milk. What should I do later

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes